XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

I mean, it is.

1 Like

They did. It was only 2 weeks after I purchased and I was like ā€œDammit!ā€ Thatā€™s how I remember. Lol.

1 Like

Review crew content ā€œPlanned for this weekā€

Reviews for

• You Suck At Parking
  • Metal: Hellsinger
  • Despotā€™s Game: Dystopian Battle Simulator
  • Nobody Saves the World: Frozen Hearth DLC Review
  • (potentially) Assassinā€™s Creed: Odyssey [if it is announced for Game Pass]
  • (potentially) Deathloop [if it is released of course]
  • Jo Joā€™s Bizzare Adventure: All-Star Battle R (by Shpeshal Nick)
  • Mirrors Edge (the 360 original, retro review by Proven)
  • Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory

Also, Xbox is at TGS super early on Wednesday and they have another ID@Xbox Twitch Showcase that Iā€™m co-streaming on our twitch channel. Heck of a week!

20 Likes

Damn! Busy week.

Iā€™m looking forward to trying out You Suck at Parking. I really dig smaller indie games like that. Reminds me i must go play Disc Room some more, cause i definitely suck at that game :joy:

1 Like

Our own national charity event ended with a new record beaten ! 10 182 126 euros earned and distributed between 5 environmental charities :

6 Likes

Looks like the price hike is here in Australia for the PS5, thatā€™s $612 USD.

The discless with an extra controller now costs $10 more than the Series X lol.

6 Likes

Is there any way to purchase the original AC Brotherhood digitally for Xbox? Strangly itā€™s the only title I cant purchase in the store

US link

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Assassins-Creed-Brotherhood/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8025553085d?purchase=1&purchaseid=66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8025553085d

2 Likes

This is the cheaper official bundle (that is available) here in Greece:

Screenshot 2022-09-12 at 11-04-47 Public #1 Ī³Ī¹Ī± online Ī±Ī³ĪæĻĪ­Ļ‚ Ī³Ī¹Ī± Ļ€ĻĪæĻŠĻŒĪ½Ļ„Ī± Ļ„ĪµĻ‡Ī½ĪæĪ»ĪæĪ³ĪÆĪ±Ļ‚ ĪŗĪ±Ī¹ ĻˆĻ…Ļ‡Ī±Ī³Ļ‰Ī³ĪÆĪ±Ļ‚

:phil_lmao:

3 Likes

Wtf, two games AND a controller forced on people.

1 Like

I just wanna play deathloop on gamepass. I m gonna hate sony forever if ms is not able to add it to gamepass this week.

4 Likes

Years ago when I bought MK8 for Wii U I was offered to get a free game from Nintendo. I chose Pikmin 3. Iā€™d love to play that on my Switch because I donā€™t have a Wii U anymore. But of course I canā€™t, itā€™s Nintendo.

Had this been MS it likely would have been BC.

1 Like

You can play Pikmin 3 deluxe on the Switch. Have to purchase it again which sucks.

there was a good point made (i think on Xboxera Podcast) that it might be announced this week but dropped on the same day it goes to PS Plus, which is next week.

honestly, the best option is to expect nothing! :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, and chances of a new sale when it comes to their first party are slim too.

So this week would we find out about deathloop on the 14th or 15th? Iā€™m not getting my hopes up but it would be awesome

Colt said he heard it from sources and a ā€œinsiderā€ on RE said it too. So at least we have something. Hopefully the wait is finally over.

Heā€™s talking about Fatal Frame 4 which I guess will be on Nintendoā€™s upcoming Direct. Hope itā€™s multiplat like FF 5ā€™s remaster. Hard to tell because Nintendo partially owns the IP and helped develop FF4 and 5. It will also be cool to finally see it localized because the original release was JP only.

Whatā€™s this in response to? :slight_smile:

IDK he posted it in his Discord which I am not a part of. I found that on Famiboards.

1 Like