XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

There will be TGS and there will the next half of month of Game Pass games. So it won’t be a bad week by default.

1 Like

Why are they talking about doom and gloom ?

No real reason, just jokes about doom and gloom folks

1 Like

Wonder what Klobrille means. I mean if we get something unexpected at TGS and on top of that we get Deathloop on Game Pass, that’s a pretty sweet week.

Perhaps Deathloop on game pass is the glimmer of hope?

Possibly, but why doesn’t he just say it? We had Colt and someone on RE specifically mentioning the game. No need for secrecy anymore. :slight_smile:

Hopefully it’s some nice TGS announcements for Game Pass, we do know we will get something.

1 Like

Tales of Arise hopefully…but we’ll see.

I’d love to get Trials of Mana. I can get it for Switch, but I’d rather get it for Xbox. But I wonder what the chances are of that.

1 Like

I don’t think TGS is the time to announce a game that’s been on Xbox for a while coming to Game Pass. Whatever announcements we get will be Day 1 and new to Xbox.

1 Like

Didn’t Xbox announce Scarlet Nexus on Game Pass at the last TGS ?

Did they? If so I guess I am wrong haha. Hopefully it’s something new though.

1 Like

I believe they did, although at that point the game was only like 6 months old, maybe announcing something older like ToA doesn’t interest them but we will see

Iv been waiting for it to come to GP

Why not both? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Last year they announced Scarlet Nexus and AI The Somnium Files for Game Pass at TGS. IMO, TGS kinda wasn’t the place to announce AI lol, Uchikoshi’s games are very unpopular in Japan. AI didn’t even chart in the Top 30 Famitsu on it’s PS4/Switch release. That was an announcement aimed at the West.

And this year, there is no “Xbox marketed” Japanese game like Scarlet Nexus to drop in Game Pass.

You can be 100% sure they will show Wo Long, Gungrave, and Persona ports. I just hope they have a handful of surprises instead of, like, 1.

As for adding games already released on the console, I’d like to see Inti Creates’s games. Full BMZ and Gunvolt (+spinoffs) Trilogies on Game Pass.

All I need is a Rune Factory 5 announcement. I don’t have high expectations so even that would be high. :doge:

1 Like

So far I am totally agreeing with the era review of cult of the lamb. very good

1 Like

All I want is for Xbox to announce they acquired Sega :angryping:

2 Likes

Ah… yeah, that’s a very high expectation I think. There hasn’t even been any Marvelous games on Game Pass yet. I’d sooner think they’d add RF4

All those Square Enix remakes like the mana games, Saga Frontier and Tactics Ogre, I really wish they’d get announced. Really don’t see how hard and expensive those would be to port.

Or how about a surprise Chrono Trigger Xbox release based on the PC port!

2 Likes

The AO rating is most likely for the AC Mobile game as it will most likely have loot boxes in it and I believe that they classify that as “gambling”.