XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

Assassin’s Creed Mirage: Cinematic World Premiere

2 Likes

Who got marketing for Assassin’s Creed?

Last time it was Microsoft for Valhalla.

Maybe we’ll find out when there is a game play demo, no way to know for now.

1 Like

42 days remain…

Persona 5 royal.

8 Likes

Weird that Ubisoft and Netflix have a partnership but it doesn’t involve a Far Cry live-action series (yet). It fits so well with Netflix’s formulaic shows model.

So still no Ubi + for Xbox. That surprised me a bit.

Also what was the Game Pass bit yesterday?

Of all their games in really only need FC6 on Game Pass because I pretty much got everything else.

That’s gotta be a mistake right? “AO rating”? “Real gambling”?

I’m sure it is, Ubisoft ain’t stupid lol

I’m fairly sure this is just a mistake and will be updated in time. In fact you can even check the ESRB database on their website - they don’t have a listing for AC: Mirage yet.

1 Like

It’s just weird that the actual livestream showed the AO rating as well. I know the Xbox store’s ratings can often be an error.

Perhaps this is the same as placeholder dates - if something is due out in 2023 they’ll say “31st December” as a placeholder cause they can just drop the date down from there - rather than be seen to “delay” it. Maybe AO is some placeholder default, rather than making any assumptions they’ll just say worst case scenario and scale back from there.

Did it really? I read it showed Pegi 18

I mean, isn’t the “placeholder” rating this?:

At 14:35, AO rating shows up, then PEGI 18 afterwards

2 Likes

I just saw that the Amazon listing for the game does show the “Rating Pending” logo, and says “Likely Mature 17+”, so I think someone on the Ubisoft stream just screwed up and placed the AO rating (which is maybe why the Xbox store is also listing it?)

Good point, though I did look it up on their website and there’s no information on an actual rating for Mirage.

Edit: For some reason this made the ratings picture HUGE

1 Like

New shelf just dropped.

15 Likes

4 Likes

Standard Edition, includes bonus quest. So why is it a bonus quest lol

Klobrille posted this on Other-Era

:eyes:

1 Like