XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

12 Likes

My Elite V2 barely is a month old, after having had to return several one of them in the past for all kinds of issues. I don’t think this is enough to return it, but can I fix it somehow? Listen to the sound. I never had that with any of the Xbox One sticks.

I really don’t mind the slower boot of energy saving mode but games don’t download with that mode, even though I remember them saying that should be the case a while ago. With my slow ass download speeds, I have to have it on instant mode unfortunately.

Elite V2 and issues, name more iconic duo :joy:

Ah man, such a shame.

Because the Xbox One controllers were great and I assume the XSX one too. I couldn’t tell because I don’t use it at all since I have the V2. Make the Elite V3 without any of these issues. Do whatever you did to make the One controllers so good and we have perfection.

Environmental storytelling

1 Like

Amazing to me how they always try to stir up troubles for Xbox.

1 Like

It’s good that we on this forum already knows why those people moved

People are just banging the drum beyond it is required

1 Like

I saw that last night and laughed pretty hard. I actually love the videogame signs at wrestling shows. :smile:

1 Like

Didn’t we already know this?

People started leaving because they were expecting the Initiative to be some kind of super collaborative thing between a big bunch of vets but in the end it Gallagher/the higher ups had a specific vision that they wanted to focus on and the people that didn’t want that system left?

8 Likes

I think we did, but I guess it has resurfaced again for some reason.

I think that game made people feared to invest kickstarter. I mean Sony actually marketed it in E3. That was mainstream attention and after the result, it got everyone backed down to help devs that is requesting for so much money to make it happen.

Is that Andy “I heard the PS5 was more powerful than Project Scarlet” Robinson?

Probably because Booty said there wasn’t a problem when there was one.

It’s not an on going problem but there was one.

No, that was Andrew Reiner from game informer.

Having creative differences with the head of the studio is not a problem. You either accept it or leave. Which they did. That’s Gallagher’s strategy and MS gave him the studio so he could run it the way he wants within reason. There was no abuse of power, crunch or the typical software dev issues that are REAL problems in the industry.

15 Likes

This

Meh, it’s still technically a problem when there’s a mass exodus lol.

Does it happen in game development ? Sure but game development encounters a lot of problems.

Not every problem has to be in the sphere of abuse of power.

2 Likes

Imagine working on a game feature you don’t agree with…

Leaving is actually a solution here

that mass exodus was actually a solution