XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

Yeah same, I thought it would be a more realistic art-style. The game sounds like it might be fun for me, as it’s supposed to be “zero-G”.

1 Like

So Super games = GAAS . :upside_down_face:

With it being Creative Assembly and them making Alien Isolation which I heard was great, I was definitely expecting something else. lol

I like your taste in games :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Far Cry 3 is imo the absolute peak of Ubisoft. That game is a masterpiece.

1 Like

Same, I thought it was going to be a live service game like Destiny. I was way off the mark

1 Like

I’ll be honest, i would have MUCH rather had a sequel to Alien Isolation over this…

4 Likes

2 Likes

Imagine picking all the industry trends that have only survived in 2-3 games because everyone else made mediocre efforts and also do the latter.

idk why but this game is giving me NFT vibes .

We could have assumed that super-games were those GaaS games.

2 Likes

While the riot thing is something I don’t care for it is a big deal as it targets a. Lot of people

2 Likes

Does anyone know when Naraka unlocks? Time seems to be bugged

I believe it releases at 11 pm eastern.

Perhaps the full version of Ubisoft+ is coming to GP, it’s just taking a little longer to negotiate the deal?

1 Like

Not a chance haha, that is a $15 service

3 Likes

These are the times I appreciate Twitter. Can get you into direct contact with developers. In this case I shouted out the makers of BROK the InvestiGator, one of the new SGF demos.

:blush:

15 Likes

Ugh so Series X seems to be very in stock in Australia, EB games has had stock for what feels like 2 weeks (mentioned it before), another big retailer here has just opened up orders AND the MS store has stock now. I hope this is a sign stock shortage is slowly getting over.

1 Like

Yeah fair point, didn’t realise it was that much. If anything this just proves how valuable a Ubisoft acquisition would be IMO.

If I’m honest I also never realised how cheap EA Play is, I’m really surprised it’s only $4.99 a month!