XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

Only $30 a year separately.

1 Like

I just wanted to give a quick thanks to everyone here. Weā€™ve tried hard to foster a fair but positive community and we really donā€™t have to moderate here nearly as often as I feared when we started things. So many gaming website & YouTube comment sections are full of non-stop personal attacks, but that rarely (if ever) happens here, and it is greatly appreciated.

28 Likes

But seriously, this community is everything.

16 Likes

Jesse, you do great work here. Iā€™m always amazed about the amount of work you put in. You are one of the many reasons that Iā€™m proud to be a part of this community.

6 Likes

MS is probably giving EA like $1-$2 per GP sub a month, to put EA Play in GP. It might seem like a weird deal but I highly doubt they would be cover the $5 a month cost for however many PC and GPU subs there are. The thing would scale too so the more GP does well and gets more subs the more money EA will make so they would want subs to grow because they financially gain from it too so the discount rate is still worth it.

3 Likes

Hey today we get the release date for A plague tale requiem :raising_hand_man:

3 Likes

In case you missed it next month the best game of the year is coming :slightly_smiling_face:

All these people of you that scream about JRPG should not miss out on this. It is practically the crown jewel of the genre.:heart_eyes: I will hunt anyone of you who have not played Xenoblade but cry after Final Fantasy :stuck_out_tongue:

I watch playthroughs of the Xenoblade games because i absolutely cannot stand their combat systems. Wonderful games though.

3 Likes

Eh im looking forward to it but going in with low expectations after 2. Its no way near crown jewel of the genre lol. Not after 2. But the first one was excellent for its time.

Iā€™m such a pro gamer came third in my first fall guys game ever and on my second game I won :smiley:

5 Likes

Also wanted to continue this:

2018 - Tetris Effect (VR)

2019 - Resident Evil 2 (2019)

2020 - Hades

2021 - Chicory: A Colorful Tale

1 Like

I won my first game of Fall guys!

6 Likes

Congrats!

I keep getting to the final round and falling short

3 Likes
8 Likes

Oh, lets see:

• 2021: Forza Horizon 5
  • 2020: Flight Simulator
  • 2019: Untitled Goose Game
  • 2018: Unavowed
  • 2017: Thimbleweed Park

Only 2018 was a close one between Unavowed, Forza Horizon 4 and Return of the Obra Dinn. That was a good gaming year.

1 Like

Early stream @Mort and @Somnia!

2 Likes

Iā€™ll continue this

2017: Persona 5, but if I canā€™t count it since released in Japan first then Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

2018: God of War

2019: Fire Emblem: Three Houses

2020: TLOU 2

2021: Halo Infinite

3 Likes

Weird they didnā€™t just do it at the Xbox show

Loved Unavowed and Obra Dinn was a treat.

1 Like

Lots of amazing games there but lacking that indie presence :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like