XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

It looked visually like a movie with choices. But it was not cheap to make indeed (I guess?)

1 Like

Maybe Sony should provide value to their own customers so they dont constantly feel “slapped in the face” because Microsoft provides values to their customers

6 Likes

2 Likes

Naila - PR and Community Developer at Compulsion Games.

14 Likes

Why are they doing mocap on that beautiful rug, it’s criminal :smiling_face_with_tear:

Nice.

I just started playing Contrast (backlog is deep, what can I say haha. Haven’t gotten to WHF yet either ) and Compulsion really has a cool vibe to their stuff. This studio can probably surprise the hell out of us with their next game.

4 Likes

Xbox…

14 Likes

Is it just me or has Wukong been downgraded? Maybe it’s just me, I don’t know.

Also, those hit reactions aren’t too hot, seems a bit dull.

Don’t expect much from games that look too good and from unknown quantities.

Image quality looks worse and harder to see details cuz the image seems very washed out. Weird

Framerate still looks bad though

This is the kind of game that I’d play if it hits GP and completely ignore otherwise lol

1 Like

I personally don’t know. It does not look like a game pass game though. It remains to be seen if it is gonna be released in the first place.

Well, it’s no more or less game pass game than wo long

Well, I am surprised that Wo Long is in GP in the first place. I am more curious why we haven’t seen gameplay at all.

I think it tells us that we shouldn’t have preconceived notions of what a GP game is

2 Likes

This is such disrespect to Team Ninja wtf

I just mean in terms of type of game, lol.

I think Microsoft funded part of Wo Long development.

That’s true. The first reveal was a bit too good looking and came out of nowhere. I remember the devs saying that the next time they’d show the game they wanted it to look even better. Well, that’s not the case here.

Yeah, it’s very noticeable. But also lighting and effects seem worse compared to all older footage.