XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

I think this makes sense, actually it could be a really solid move to help grow their market in Japan - especially if they can keep adding more mobile control schemes to games on cloud. I do also think though that they should only offer that once they are confident their cloud service is pretty rock solid. I mean, I hear it works pretty well? I don’t personally know, my internet is pretty garbage. But this is the advantage of their current approach - unlike Stadia which came and went based on a lack of interest in cloud services Xbox has the advantage that it’s only being offered as a side feature while they improve the functionality.

Personally, im not expecting any third party AAA titles on Game Pass day one. Indies? Absolutely. AA titles? Most likely. But AAA? Nope.

Me being silly :laughing: Truthfully though I do love MultiVersus, it’s my game of the year so far.

4 Likes

The feature I always wanted.

Get Soul Hackers 2 on there Day 1 or asap

3 Likes

On what? On Game Pass? It won’t happen as it seems like the game is getting a sizeable amount of excitement.

No, on Cloud Gaming non-Game Pass

https://twitter.com/gamepasscounter/status/1557119779357396992?t=PjpRHhbsakEZpuaGjfOWmA&s=19

4 Likes

Oh yes and digimon survive too

I’m guessing there is gonna be an official announcement soon.

There’s now a dedicated thread for the xCloud discussion:

7 Likes

Oh the Diofield chronicles demo is out. Playing it right now. Its like a dungeons and dragons style final fantasy game.

1 Like

My son had the idea to use the bat signal. Lol kids are the best :slightly_smiling_face:

https://twitter.com/vikingsx123/status/1557161596740403201?s=20&t=EQd90R5lBiLFfzeYElNNpA

4 Likes

You are assuming this on a very little data of Fortnite on xCloud.

They are just starting with non Gamepass games. Strategy could be different from revenue perspective.

Server hardware isn’t free, fortnite was the exception for now

Phil is in England

9 Likes

Four sites confused the embargo for streaming with the one for reviews (which is hours later, none of these should be live) :doge:

10 Likes

Looks like xbox got the marketing for Lies of P

11 Likes
7 Likes

More importantly, probably Game Pass :eyes:

1 Like