XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

11 Likes

This cute little console looks great in everything :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/1555600355341238273

this thread with nibel and daniel explains it

Until it becomes NFT :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I’m not trusting Sony to never start implementing NFT’s.

3 Likes

I’m really getting a certain not very pleasant kind of vibe from SE…

1 Like

Second times the charm, I’m rootin for you guys at DC

1 Like

Sword and Fairy 6 was also supposed to come to Xbox and well, it’s been years and no mention of it at all. I honestly wouldn’t expect Sword and Fairy: Together Forever to release on Xbox unless Microsoft pays for the port.

I did buy Sword and Fairy: Together Forever yesterday but due to work, won’t start playing it until Sunday.

I also bought Xuan Yuan Sword 7 for Xbox One (it’s similar to Sword and Fairy, you might want to look into it Staffy) for $30 off Amazon and will play it after Sword and Fairy.

cross-platform play between PS4, PS5, PC, & Xbox

8 Likes

Nice

Every fighter out there going forward should be making this and good online their biggest priorities

2 Likes

Won’t help the game. Too late.

Why?

KOF is suffering from the same issues that all other fighting games that are not F2P - it is unable to bring new players and even they come, all the playerbase consists of the remaining active strong players.

And also matchmaking does not work properly anyway :joy:

Good to see while everyone else is looking to the future with streaming at the forefront, WB Discovery is looking into the past by focusing entirely on cinema releases and trying to put together a cinematic universe to rival Marvel. What a disappointment.

1 Like

Oh it’s my 2 year anniversary since joining XboxEra. Time flies.

8 Likes

Disagree, KOF has a healthy fanbase and if the cross-play on all platforms works as is intended, that fanbase it would grow even more, imo.

I do think Multiversus could influence devs though on the F2P concept, even though KI did it first in a way, but you know, Xbox was an evil dictator.

1 Like
10 Likes

Will Embracer provide a budget for that though?

Forgive me I’m a little lost here. So your disappointed because they want to make higher budget movies tailored for theatrical releases, in addition to making sure that DC has a vision now? I’m just a bit confused