XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

They are a shit show

12 Likes

I wonder what other household company Amazon can acquire? They are going after pharmacies, food and household items in their acquisition in an attempt to take over your household.

What publishers did not increase the prices on their games yet?

2 Likes

Customization doesn’t seem to be anything too different than other games that offer it.

Maybe they should sell off small yet unlimited digital pieces at $30, $40, and $60 price points for something called Video Games for Xbox.

I really don’t understand their business decisions.

4 Likes

Would be nice if it means increased resources for Team Asano/HD2D team. This is basically the only part of Square I like and I am enjoying Live A Live remake a ton. I don’t care at all for their AAA output though.

They’re also lowkey trolling us by only including a picture and not a video with audio showing it working.

4 Likes

horizion just 22 millions players. not bad for a game nobody cares about according to fan boys

1 Like

Horizon 4 reached 25m. Horizon 5 could easily end up +30m

4 Likes

No doubt about. Especially with GP growing more and more.

2 Likes

1 Like

It did that in its third year

And we are just in third quarter of FH5 :sunglasses:

Does not look bad, PC only though.

The tweet has been deleted. Was the original image faked?

One the most underestimated section of the industry by the hardcore fans

Subscription will basically defines where a new gamer will join first

Square Enix has become notorious for declaring multi-million-selling games to be disappointments, and D’Astous reports this extended behind the scenes as well. He recalls a meeting regarding the company’s financial performance for 2012, where the Eidos group of studios was expected to generate $65 million in profit. Instead, he was told the developers had lost $65 million that year.

“We were dumbfounded,” he says. “Especially because my studio didn’t have any deliverables for that year.”

“I was losing hope that Square Enix Japan would bring great things to Eidos. I was losing confidence in my headquarters in London. In their annual fiscal reports, Japan always added one or two phrases saying, ‘We were disappointed with certain games. They didn’t reach expectations.’ And they did that strictly for certain games that were done outside of Japan.”

2 Likes