XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

If Stalker 2 is able to launch early 2023 than its going to be a great first half of 23 for xbox

8 Likes

Diablo 4, redfall, starfield, and forza. Add in all the known game pass games and the first half of 2023 is the best ever for them already, haha.

3 Likes

just beat Kena on ps5, It was ok. Don’t see what all the fuss is about 6.5 out of 10

2 Likes

It’s pretty, but i didn’t find the gameplay to be engaging.

1 Like

Minecraft Legends and Ara too. Probably going to end up with Season 4 of Halo Infinite, 2nd DLC for FH5 and AoE 4 DLC during the 1st half of 2023 too.

1 Like

Might be a better half that 2nd half 2021.

1 Like

I am hoping Xbox’s second half of 2023 can have a few games as well. Hopefully either Hellblade or Avowed or both.

1 Like

Belfry, Contraband, Coalition’s new smaller game?

Both Hellblade and Avowed would be a banger but I think that’s a lot to expect. In my head both those games could easily be Q1 2024.

But in any case the mystery of 2nd half 2023 will be exciting to see unravel because it should mean they’d be doing new things (for showcase and/or announcements) this time around.

1 Like

Heh managed to preorder Saints Row Notorious Edition (the one with the season pass) for $79 AUD or $54 USD

Oh and Stalker 2 Collectors edition for $109 AUD / $75USD, apparently this is $179USD on Amazon US.

Looking at the potential PS+ leak

I wonder if Sony really had some deal with ATVI, as I don’t remember Xbox having ATVI games in GP at all, yet Sony seems to be getting them from time to time.

Also it seems they started to push their subscription service more seriously then. Microsoft have to do some moves.

1 Like

This is the Essential tier additions which is like GWG, I’m pretty sure GWG had ATVI games before, but in any case these are great additions, why doesn’t GWG offer good additions like these anymore :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Well they should. I still haven’t subscribe to their subscription. I want to be sold by a typical salesman. I think Sony is burning all the use of Activision before they all go to Xbox under GP. Sure, they can get CoD, but under subscription unless contractual agreement, that may go away.

Why should they though? They want to retire GwG not prop it up.

Yeah, I think when the contracts expired, Bethesda games left PS Now

Until they do, whenever that is, they should make the service more valuable than it currently is. It’s currently hands down the worst online membership on console if you look at it individually compared to PS+ Essential & Nintendo Switch Online.

They want people to leave GwG, not to continue to support it. If they will make GwG better, people will stick to it rather than going to Game Pass. In fact, I believe that most of the people who are still in GwG are not interested in GwG games in the first place.

We’ll see. I have slight hope that discontinuing 360 games means they’ll add better - but maybe fewer - games.

Totally forgot about THPS, all that will be on Game Pass next year too.

Like a Dragon would be a pretty crazy game for Essential.

Sega is eating good.

You are about to be disappointed :skull: