XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

Is something WRONG with Playstation ?

/Insert shocked face

I was doubtful the moment Aspyre was announced.

9 Likes
2 Likes

LMAO out and people tried to make this look like the next ff7 remake project. Always wait till you see before judging

Fortnite on xCloud brought in 1M new cloud users.

10 Likes

No interesting numbers. I guess GP hasnā€™t passed 30m yet.

They donā€™t update numbers on a regular basis

1 Like

Looks like Sony will have its own Ghost Recon Frontline. Announced it to hype it up and itā€™s gone.

What was the story again? I think it was Matty who I saw saying he didnā€™t trust Aspyr and that the project was going to fail.

Anyone with half a brain knew Aspyr was biting off a lot

5 Likes

Thatā€™s the funny part

MS has a huge team that includes elite industry developers, financial experts and long term strategists experts . While a random person on the Internet thinks Microsoft is stupid and doesnā€™t know how to make decisions

10 Likes

They just dont understand what people want /s

9 Likes

The real funny part? Kotor 1 and 2 are on every platform under the sun, but thanks to massive karma the only fanbase not able to play it are the ones who celebrated the exclusive remake :smiley:

3 Likes

I tought they were having the capacity to do it as a good remaster like Gears Ultimate lol, they wanted to do a full blown remake instead.

Initially I thought that Sony must have seen it and had been very impressed with it and then decided to make a deal for it. But clearly not.

I think itā€™s clear now that they only wanted it because of itā€™s history with Xbox and didnā€™t care at all about itā€™s quality.

3 Likes

Itā€™s obvious a ploy to easily grasp fansā€™ interest. If you have noticed, they tend to get marketing or timed exclusive with games that is considered nostalgia. Itā€™s why at times, YouTuber/streamer come off as a PS fan but it just so happen Sony gets the nostalgic syringe. FF series, RE series, and now KOTOR, since it was often considered as widely beloved game. Of course, Sony wants that gloat.

2 Likes

I called it literally the moment it was announced, and Iā€™m sure I did so on this very forumā€¦

9 Likes

I think the hype over sighted intentionally because itā€™s a PS5 exclusive albeit timed. It doesnā€™t matter who makes it, the headline is all you need.

3 Likes

Lebeon is just awesome. Having a ton of fun with him. (Not my clip)

1 Like

Sounds a lot like what we hear from crunch reports from game studios

1 Like