XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

Another 20b to the warchest :fire:

You already can see how good recurring revenue is.

Also

Azure stays strong :rocket:

1 Like

They already predicted this, so, its normal

6 Likes

Its also good that Game Pass is growing despite a lull in major games.

3 Likes

But Xbox did not make a single third person over the shoulder game and does not have JRPGs :joy:

1 Like

Itā€™s actually in line with their estimate.

https://twitter.com/DomsPlaying/status/1552021867627782145?s=20&t=M9hQAbKuAT1UsvqhBTrQiQ

4 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s interesting

1 Like

Consoles sell without exclusives, Game Pass grows without big games :joy: And 20b in cash to the warchest every quarter. So basically they earned around 85b in pure profits and around 200b in revenue this fiscal year.

5 Likes

I think Game Pass can, might have already or will be a service where people who pick up a Xbox console will almost guarantee to subscribe to Game Pass without even thinking if itā€™s a good deal or not and whether or not a big title is coming.

If I subscribe to Netflix right now I donā€™t really think about whatā€™s coming next itā€™s more of a thing for me to have there to watch whenever Iā€™m bored and I think Game Pass will become like that. I know not everyone is like that and penny pinching right now is going up but for me right now this is the case.

2 Likes

Yes, Yesss, YASSS

How is Game Pass growing when everyone on Twitter unsubscribed? Explain this!

19 Likes

Multiversus.

Yeah, itā€™s OK, I guess? I played a match as Superman, itā€™s alright. I then tried to select Taz, and then it seemed I can only buy him or I assume play enough matches until I I have ingame currency for it?

All bark, but no bite. They are all still very much subscribers for sure.

1 Like
1 Like

Damn.

Damnā€¦

But you know, PS temp exclusive, MS not knowing what they are doing, doom and gloom, and all that.

13 Likes

Thatā€™s a bullet dived out. Didnā€™t someone say months ago that Aspyr was not suitable?

Our own @Knottian and he was right.

10 Likes

I made a thread about the news

6 Likes

Sure didā€¦

But I thought the already-false narrative was that Sony never misses in their partnerships and Xbox was stupid for letting this one go? Not you Boosted, I know you knew :wink:

16 Likes