XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

Same experience in my circles. Suddenly these games are great (they are, but these people used to shit on them) because they are on PS+ and “lol Xbox is just crap indies”.

3 Likes

Stray ?

Maybe read what I wrote.

3 Likes

I do you better.

Old games that past 2 years are great again. I mean Game Pass startup premise was that but it wasn’t cool at the time. Now it is.

3 Likes

Get Extra then. That’s all you need.

1 Like

Been stacked up on it.

Stray looks interesting, but unsure if I want to pay upgrade fee for PS+ Extra

Not to mention Platinum still has Kamiya ( who has yet to make a bad game) and that alone is enough for a look IMO. Few games without the name Capcom on them have combat even half as good as the original Bayonetta. Not to mention Platinum fits a similar criteria to the smaller devs like Ninja Theory and Compulsion , before they started picking up publishers.

The gameplay in the trailers has all been 60 FPS. It’s safe to say it’ll be like that when it’s out.

Exactly. Platinum has released some of the greatest action games ever made so of course it will be a good choice and a solid start for MS to expand on the Japanese market before going bigger. :gimme:

1 Like

It’s going to be interesting. Wonder if they will be the leader of the past quarter as well over US.

5 Likes

Got to love the different style of games that Devolver Digital provides. I came across this again today.

2 Likes

Yesh but i cant play god of war 2 on that. So not good for me.

1 Like
8 Likes
5 Likes

while this is true I do feel likei f you only game on xbox or PS then the service is a must have for both. If you have both gamepass is still the better choice

For now, PSP seems good to those who never gaming on Sony consoles or want a nostalgic trip. Anything forward, well not convinced yet. Stray is one but they should get more down the line. It doesn’t help that they didn’t advertise much of its service last month. Game Pass did the heavy lifting from various shows.

1 Like

:eyes: :eyes:

Perfect opportunity to market Xbox Microsoft :eyes: :eyes: (if this works as I think it does :v )

6 Likes

I havn’t used Netflix in years so tell me if im wrong here

Netflix is adding ads to netflix subs and is using MS tech do do so?

What? I would never pay a sub to watch commercials. Piss off with that.

1 Like