XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

I’m hearing that hack is false, but the leak is true, and that Bandai Namco’s corporate office needs a plumber

1 Like
1 Like

Maybe if they weren’t working on half a dozen projects at once they might have gotten it out quicker

They spread themselves way to thin, at least that’s how it appears

1 Like

I hear that excuse a lot, and I don’t think it’s valid honestly. Platinum has lost a number of its OG talent over the years and being spread too thin would result in buggy/unfinished projects that release, a large amount of Platinum’s output is objectively bad (bad gameplay systems, narratives, production values, and I could go on).

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more, I personally hope Xbox avoid them like the plague.

1 Like

Praying this runs 60fps.

Really doubt that. Switch? Naw.

There’s actual nudity and sex in the game or just very suggestive?

This is getting scary. We’re starting to agree more than disagree. lol. No interest in Microsoft going anywhere near Platinum. If anything, Nintendo should acquire them as I see them as the perfect fit.

1 Like

Premium sure isn’t getting lucky.

1 Like

Ps2??

1 and 2 ran 60. 1 ran 60 on og 360. Ill wait for next gen switch if its 30. Would be an absolute travesty.

PlayStation Extra seems to be the sweet spot for Sony’s subscription service.

As if day one game pass game wasn’t radical enough.

2 Likes

Wasn’t Avengers already on PS Now?

2 PSP games for premium subs?

That’s way worse than I was expecting and I was expecting it to be bad

For a short while. Now it returns. Maybe they hope to get Game Pass push.

It’s likely leaving Game Pass in September? I need to get on finishing the story content.

Yes, but now its a solid AAA game because its on PlayStation Plus Extra. I have seen many who were dead set against Ubisoft titles including the Assassin’s Creed series now saying how great AAA titles they are because of their blind fanboy worship. Not sure where they were when PS Now was a thing and some titles were on there before.

6 Likes

What are you talking about?

1 Like

Damn Game Pass ruined the sale! Wait…

7 Likes