XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

Its really nice to see things like this when certain podcasts love to sow concern about Xbox’s management of studios.

1 Like
4 Likes

You know, PSP service should try to benefit gamers with something. They are paying a lot for a month.

1 Like

What a waste. SMH…

These are stunning to look at, but the real mind blowing thing is when you realize you’re looking images that have taken up to 13.5 billion years to get here

Of course what I’m waiting for is when they direct it to the nearest neighboring star systems, like Proxima Centauri

3 Likes

You and Jesse should really visit sometime so I can show you where I work :slight_smile:

Edit: Trav isn’t two people, I’m an idiot staying up too late.

1 Like

Let me guess, you’re a proctologist right :wink: :rofl: See that there, that’s Uranus.

1 Like

Now I wonder if we are in similar industries lol

1 Like

Lol, thankfully no.

2 Likes

ACQUISITION SEASON!!

But could be Titanfall 3 too.

But a Apex SP? Shit, why not?

2 Likes

The leaks were legit .

8 Likes

From what I heard, the hack is true but the leak could be false. Only time will tell.

I don’t care about Apex SP unless it’s TitanFall 3. They need to show me why I should care about an Apex game.

1 Like

Xbox is a wild card in terms of censorship or allow it. PS, the check list is definitely in effect.

3 Likes

4 years later

Its been a while since i played the original but i can’t really think of anything that was censorship worthy in the game.

1 Like

5 years later actually. Add it to the reasons I’m not a huge Platinum-acquisition fan. Slow output for their “quality” projects (especially a sequel no-less) and far more shit projects.

4 Likes

Doubt on Xbox, the issues are all from the ID@Xbox program, when they publish under the traditional side it goes without questioning.