XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

What I’m reading is there’s no actual Tencent cloud gaming service, they’re building the software/OS and it would host other cloud services? Wow.

I wonder if they will use their own OS. I guess something Linux based.

Probably, but whatever it is, they’re probably gonna be leveraging it to host apps, run ads, promotions, cuts from the service providers, etc.

:thinking: Who did it first?

1 Like

time for a sue

4 Likes

It looks like Xbox won’t need to make a cloud gaming handheld after all…

2 Likes

They probably will

I would love, love, love for all this to be real. Probably isn’t, but stuff from 4chan has been right before.

I just completed the Lost City Palace. I absolutely agree with you, the game hits a perfect note of simplicity, satisfaction and fun. I loved it.

1 Like

Anyone else not able to see “Games under $20” and “Action RPG sale” in the Xbox store? I keep receiving errors.

Its an action rpg with card battling elements. You character has different Telekinetic powers in his “Deck” that can be used strategically during battles. The biggest thing was gaining the best skills and building the best deck. One of the best games on the OG xbox, from the creator/director of the Panzer Dragoon games.

1 Like

Well, that’s a start.

3 Likes

So they made a virtual xbox court within a game?

If many having been paying attention to these sports marketing deals they have been doing a load of them. They’ve sponsored sporting stadiums and fields, teams and national teams in soccer/football and such.

Xbox in collaboration with the New York Liberty has unveiled the WNBA’s first gaming-inspired basketball court for the team’s August 2 and August 3 home games versus the Los Angeles Sparks at Barclays Center. The Xbox-inspired court is also the WNBA’s first secondary court among current teams.

They’ve just made a version in Roblox you can visit

I am able to see the sales, but i have a different issue. I don’t know who at xbox put the ARPG sale together, but they must be on something. I swear at least 95% of the games in that sale are not even rpgs, and of the rpgs, the vast majority are not action rpgs. You have minor offences like Child of Light and South Park. Sure, they’re rpgs, but they aren’t ARPGs. Then you got shit like The Crew, Steep, and Need for Speed in the ARPG sale… Who the hell put these games on sale, and decided it was an ARPG sale.

1 Like

So there is a real basketball court with Xbox logos and there is also one in Roblox?

I hope someone recreates this in NBA2k. I know people always make replicas of college basketball courts so this seems like a good possibility. :+1:

Sounds like they fucked up. They probably are fixing and updating it now. It would explain why it works for some but not for all.