XboxEra Community Hangout |OT8| Waiting for E3 2023

They better not make the add version like 15 bucks while non add is 20

Who knows what price will be.

Paying and then seeing ads is something for sure, yes I know it’s a tier. Netflix also gatekeeps HD and 4K to certain tiers already. Streaming being less convenient and cheap will make piracy much more attractive again.

Speaking of Netflix

Doesn’t look too bad, but I wonder how much of a game it really is.

When I saw your post, I was like, “Wow, a Netflix game I might want to play, there’s not much set in Korea.”

But the actual gameplay kinda killed it for me. And the zombie part especially seems random… :confused:

1 Like
1 Like

K bro

Haha, we’ll just have to agree to disagree on movies and TV series being the same thing as watching a Twitch stream. :+1:

Spotify is 0$. Netflix is at least gonna price it $7, and then it’s gonna have ads, on top of their device limitations, select HD & 4K availability. Netflix is the best service from a global/localization, user experience, and streaming technology imo but they’re pushing it with these moves, they’re making it easier for others to catch up and maybe in 5 years takeover their leading position.

I honestly don’t mind an ad tier as long as the price is low enough.

YouTube Premium was nice to have on trial, but I’ll watch the ads and take it for free lol.

Im on the same boat. I really enjoy Netflix but it has got quite expensive here in Colombia. As long as it is priced reasonable I wont have a problem.

There are also other Apps that skip all YT Ad segments.

1 Like

Those who can’t pay the current subscription prices

Offcourse it will be cheaper then ads free subscription tiers

Well kingdom is a Netflix series about samurai and zombies though.

P.S. watch the series, it’s super good

1 Like

That’s 4pm EDT US on July 14th, for anyone wondering. Late in the day release for some reason.

1 Like

I still don’t understand what is the problem. It is gonna be a cheaper price, so who cares if it has ads or not? I believe other services will come to that point too.

Resident Evil 2 Remake has hit 10 million sales in total:

11 Likes

But man those ads can be infuriating on Youtube sometimes. Especially when it is a video that doesn’t even last a minute and you get two ads. Fucking hell.

3 Likes

Ah, I’d been meaning to watch since I’d seen it was set in Korea but knowing it’s about zombies I won’t. I kinda hate zombie stuff.

I guess at least it’s consistent. Somehow in my mind I didn’t put 2 and 2 together and realize it was the same thing.

2 Likes