HALOERA Podcast | You Had Me at Halo Podcast |OT| The Great Journey

Hello not-the-XboxEra-podcast panel!

Two questions:

Halo question: have you played Fall Guys and donned the Master Chief skin?

Podcast question: last week we had the Final Fantasy Seven 25th Anniversary event, and yesterday the Nintendo third party partners Direct. While Xbox players are happy to see Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core Remake coming to the console, there was mixed to poor reactions with the news that Final Fantasy Seven Remake missing Xbox and then the Megaman Battle Network Legacy Collection getting released everywhere but Xbox. It seems like for every step forward (Persona) we then fall back two steps.

I am interested in the panel’s thoughts about getting Japanese games on the platform, and especially new games and new IP’s. What needs to be done to ensure Xbox is part of the dialogue?

GOC

Oh, one more thing- can each of the panel members say “What’s going on??”

1 Like

Well, hello there Spartans…

Glad to see YHMAH stand when the others fall! :wink: I’ll throw a few questions your way:

1. I recently learned that goofy cosmetics is avoided in Halo Infinite due to the horrible Halo community throwing a fit at everything. So with that in mind, what would be your most goofy cosmetic item you’d add simply to piss off all the toxic assholes on r/halo etc?

2. Lots of games from Xbox coming next year, which one do you think releses first and when and why?

3. What’s your top 3 most anticipated games this fall?

4. Which will be better; The Callisto Protocol or Dead Space Remake?

Hugs, Mort.

2 Likes

Honestly did not have any questions for you gentleman this week. Kind of done with Halo for a little while. Really over did it the last couple months. But since you’re the defacto Xboxera podcast this week…

What game releasing this summer and fall are you all looking forward to the most? I’d go Darktide

2 Likes

Going live with some Halo Infinite!

Myself and our very own @OneBadMutha

3 Likes

Next podcast will be set once we know when the co-op flight is coming and have gotten to play it.

3 Likes

We’ve been figuring out what to do this week since the flighting will be at the end of it. Right now the current plan is a possible Livestream on Twitch of the co-op flight on Friday and then a proper podcast next Thursday.

4 Likes

We’re live this Thursday with TONS to talk about, put any questions you have below!

3 Likes

Hello Halo followers,

Has this week been enough to turn the good ship “Fans’ attitude” around? Or is that rudder still a bit stiff?

GOC

2 Likes

Hello there,

Couple of questions:

1. Do you think there is any truth to the rumours of next season also being six months?

2. With recent Steam charts in mind, how do we get more cats into Halo Infinite?

Hugs, Mort.

2 Likes

Greetings to my fine, upstanding co-op teammates…and yeah, hello other dudes

After seeing the complaining/lamenting over players 2, 3 and 4 in co-op not be your multiplayer character, but instead another Chief. As much as I’d think it would be cool if that was the case, all I could think is if they had done that what would be the point of contention then? Because …ya know…it’s Halo fans

Like if it was your multiplayer character, would it be people complaining that it should be other spartans, or should it stupidly be that it should be like Halo 3 and just be random Elites, like the always sensible Hidden Xperia wanted

Or should all four players just be Ninja Turles like Nick wanted. I mean he never said that, but you know if they made it so you could pay microtransactions for those characters, Nick would buy them all

2 Likes
2 Likes

We are live again this Thursday. His us up below with any questions you may have about anything Halo or videogame related.

*we’re pushing things back to the 11th so we have info on the incoming Drop Pod patch

1 Like

Hello Spartans,

I’m excited about the possibilities of Forge, but I also know that discoverability, shareability, and promotion is key to leveraging user-generated-content. I think 343 knows this as well because if they pull off discoverability right, this takes the weight of the world off their shoulders when it comes to creating content for players to engross themselves in.

The other challenge is that people need to be able to play these experiences with other people, friends or strangers, in a convenient fashion.

What do you think 343 needs to do to leverage Forge properly? Is a custom games browser critical? Does 343 have to promote maps and game types through matchmaking?

Secondly, I haven’t played Halo 5 online at all, but it sounds like they got it right in that game. Do you all agree with that idea or am I mistaken?

I wouldn’t be bothered if the Forge preview required us to visit each other’s file share to try new maps and modes, but I do think having something more than that is critical when Season 3 starts.

2 Likes
1 Like

Get tactical Marines!!!

Welcome back panel. I know everyone is excited for Forge coming out, and for good reason. It lookes awesome, but I think some are sleeping on Co-op a little here.

As the few who played it during the flight last month know. It is so well impimented and so damn fun. I can not wait for the full version of this to drop. That, along with forge and then Season 3 of mulitiplayer and then the Certain Affinity’s BR this game’s resurgance will be complete

Thoughts?

2 Likes

Hello there, panel.

Any PvE content on the horizon?

Hugs, Mort.

3 Likes
1 Like

Drop your questions below (most likely coming in Thursday for a news update)

2 Likes

Reminder if you have any questions drop 'em below!

Greetings Halo faithful.

The latest news from 343 gives me quite mixed feelings. On one hand we’re getting hyped for Forge and Co Op in a couple months. On the other, Season 2 won’t be over until March…yikes.

There is good news though. This does give Soulblazers plenty of time to complete his Multiplayer review!!

Heh, sorry Soul. I did recently tell Jess I gotta finally stop teasing you about that…but he told me “don’t stop, it’s hilarious”. So blame Jesse

Right under the buss, lil bro. HAH!!!

3 Likes