XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

Ghostwire did good on steam I guess.

2 Likes

Mistborn got some really wacky shit in it . Fits From’s style .

1 Like

Yay! The XSX Mini fridge is finally available in Sweden!

5 Likes

:sweat_smile:I wonder how many devs and publishers signed time exclusivity deals with Sony before the gen started thinking they’d outsell Xbox by an insane ratio and are now regretting it especially since Sony can’t crank out consoles fast enough!?

1 Like

What happened?

Oh just the fact that Xbox is outselling PS5 in the US over the past 12 months. More users, more reason not to skip.

2 Likes

This is why I’m very interested to see how FFXVI performs. Square took the whole ass mile and made it launch exclusively to PS5. No Xbox but also no PC at launch.

1 Like

Basically what happened in the Xbox 360 era.

3 Likes

I’m certain that Square Enix will be more than happy to extend the timed exclusivity in exchange for a bigger bag of cash which im sure Sony will pay. Square Enix will be just fine with FFXVI.

Forspoken on the other hand is a two year timed console exclusive and despite having high interest two years ago, it’s minimal now plus it’s releasing with games that are far higher up on my must buy/play list.

I wonder if Microsoft announces Family Plan and streaming stick in a blog post or in some showcase. It seems like these days companies like blogposts.

Considering that it even highly anticipated FF7 sold less than 10m on 100m+ userbase, I expect FF16 to show much worse performance. But Square Enix doesn’t care at this point. As somebody mentioned in the past - they make the games for the platform holders, not for the consumers.

Though I do believe that Square Enix is looking at Xbox sales and is. thinking that it could ask Sony for more money

2 Likes

If we dont get FF7R as a Game Pass announcement next tuesday the game will never come to Xbox. I think this would also mean all future FF titles will not reach Xbox ever

Any month of this year could be it, but we probably should just give up on it. It would be one hell of a surprise though, not gonna deny that.

I am not sure if we can specify the arbitrary tuesday for game releases. They announcement might as well come as a part of a bigger show.

1 Like

Damn I really good FF7R his Xbox. Also hope 1-6 come to Xbox they brought them to mobile last year

1 Like

Watching the Iron Lords Podcast and they had the legal stuff with Hoeg Law and one question was asked in regards to Crystal Dynamics being acquired while the Activision deal is going through the legal process. He said that yes, they could be acquired because they’re not worth more than a few hundred million which is nothing and because they’ve been working on a Microsoft game since before they even started talking to Activision that they could easily get this deal through while the Activision deal is still going through the legal process.

Speaking of Indiana Jones

7 Likes

yea i was watching that too so that should shut down any notion that they cannot acquire any devs wile the activision deal is being approved

1 Like

I just thought because of a probable 2 year deal with sony, that would end on april 10. Next tuesday is the regular game pass announcement day. Would be an awesome surprise

But who knows, maybe sony extended that deal to infinity

I think we’ve been thru this one before for the end of the first year, I’ll be moving forward without expecting anything lol

1 Like

If anyone wants to buy one of our Elden Ring pot boy replicas, here’s the link. Also, if anyone else has suggestions for other Elden Ring stuff to make, lemme know! We are making a light box (still playing with the lighting) and I wanna do a small roundtable replica too.

Link:

https://t.co/AGgdGCu511

7 Likes