XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

It will be.

4 Likes

Earlier this year we had reports of E3 being canceled,didn’t we? So it’s not that surprising to me. I do wonder why though. I mean COVID wise things are incredibly better, well they sure are here and I would think there too.

That being said, if no E3…Xbox can just hold their own live stream like they did last year, right? It might not be live on a stage with a crowd anymore though, which not gonna lie…is sad.

Plus and this is just my opinion but nostalgia carries that movie, HARD

Not saying it’s bad movie, it’s fine, it’s an amazing spectacle and having all those generations of spidey and movies come together is great to watch but without those aspects the movie is just alright and far from “OMG BEST CBM EVER”

Thankfully nostalgia is very powerful and seeing my boy Tobey again was :sob:

5 Likes

true . ngl I only watched NWH for Tobey and am 99% sure that I wont watch Spiderman 4 unless they pull another nostalgia bait again .

1 Like

Gloating is real.

1 Like

Same although I am interested in seeing what Raimi does for Dr Strange 2, plus all those rumored cameos, nostalgia from movies decades ago are the only things that can get me to watch MCU these days

So its spread through the whole month ?

E3 dying and having freaking Geoff at the helm of things is not a net plus for the gaming industry, as his shows have been a total cluster IMO. That one last year was garbage without an Elden Ring trailer.

12 Likes

I’m guessing there wasn’t as much interest from other parties to warrant the event (especially since it was going to once again be digital only). E3 was already going downhill, but the pandemic made it pretty much irrelevant.

And yeah, Xbox can do literally whatever they want, but I feel like they’ll slide in and play nice with Keighly’s Endless Summer Games Fest that won’t end . :smile:

He probably feel like a God for introducing this year’s GOTY.

Trailer gave me chills. I loved the first one and it seems this one isn’t releasing for awhile. Hope it makes it to Xbox.

4 Likes

Microsoft should just made their own show. They have enough content for multiple competent shows.

People laughing and thinking E3 is useless have no idea what they are wishing for, Summer Game Fest is more like Snore Game Fest.

1 Like

Eh, I dont really care about Geoff’s show, especially if its like the last year but as long as Xbox have their own big show, i’ll be happy

E3 being dead doesn’t really mean much, nothing stopping Xbox from doing exactly what they did last year

the summer game fest stuff is others doing their own things under that banner, geoff hosts one thing but then other were a “part” of it

1 Like

Just dont let Geoff host the pre show cause he had on someone who said Halo was a bathroom break

1 Like

he will not exist on/around Xbox’s show, they’ll run it themselves

2 Likes

We’re gonna have Keighley hype up and talk about the Xbox and Bethesda shows. Assuming they’ll be separate which seems like a real possibility.

1 Like

No. Months. Plural. It’s going to be over Spring and Summer seasons.

Summer doesn’t start until June 21st, 2022 and I’m positive there will be shows before that date.