XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

85 % of the people working on No Way Home were from Marvel . Sony only did the VFX which was also outsourced .

Ya IDK but I was expecting sometime 2023 but its looking like 2024 or later

okay, no way home wasnt the best example, and looking at their live action movies, there isnt much to indicate

Honestly, I was thinking more about their animation division. A studio that was once infamous for releasing the Emoji movie, recently has improved their reputation with more daring exciting projects like Spiderversve, Mitchells vs the Machines, and Wish

3 Likes

Yup . Their animation department is amazing and thats primarily because Sony Pictures does not control it .

Oh really? That explains it. Then again, theyā€™re lucky to acquire the guys who legit made great animated movies.

Iā€™m officially dizzy from the circle. Hopefully this is the last one. That said so whatā€™s the plan.

Someoneā€™s head grew three sizes.

6 Likes

May event back on the table :eyes:

Guess Keighley gonna make the new industry standard Summer show .

Ugh.

16 Likes

wonder with E3 being cancelled does the E3 plans that @Shpeshal_Nick explained comes back about the two shows?

Can Xbox not just do their own thing now? I liked their E3 last year as it was just game after game after game. Iā€™d rather that than suffer through Doritos Pope stroking his own ego between each announcement.

5 Likes

Of course they can, and they did that for 2020.

Looks like third parties are gonna spread their announcements over three months again. Oof.

if its anything like last year most these studios wont have announcements :stuck_out_tongue:

Doubt it, they plan these shows months in advance and Iā€™d be suprised if theyā€™d change plans.

In regard of the Undead Labs situation that was fixed ā€œMs ShOuLd Be HaNdS Onā€ as if the studios are not responsible for themselves too, they do get in only when shit hits the fan to help and leave.

OH NO, NOT AGAIN, PLEASE MICROSOFT JUST HOST E3 FOR ALL COMPANIES AT THE THEATHER

6 Likes

Hope Keighleyā€™s show isnt spread out the whole summer like that Summer Shit Fest he did .

1 Like

Some of the conferences were really a whole lot of nothing. The Gearbox one being chief among them lol.

Geoff really said

1 Like