XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

I agree

No, I would say it would fit his words “may” and “some fans” because to me that stuff doesn’t matter but to some I know it does

Big news in my eyes is some insider knowledge pertaining to games we haven’t seen yet, some new project leaks or third party partnerships we haven’t heard about.

Tbh I’m staring to get tired of those too, they’re no longer appealing to me and ruined many future reveal moments :phil_unsure:

With all due respect, but aren’t some of you guys being a bit unfair to a user who actually said “mildly interesting” and “some fans.” It’s not like he said it with no tempered expectations and with a gif with overly exaggerated reaction from a sitcom. I’m interested but doesn’t mean I’m expecting acquisition, acquired license to develop, etc. I guess that’s the downside of PS overhyped vague tweet. It affects other platform in a way.

1 Like

I guess it would fall under that though, we’ve been waiting a long long time and I think many have even forgotten about it, lol.

I’ve long since accepted the fact that Xbox will likely never surprise me again lol. I will make an effort to skip the spoilers in the weeks prior to ‘E3’ and it would be cool if the show does leak that people have to spoiler tag the leaks.

This is starting now. Let’s see what Japanese games Xbox is not getting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZuNrOz6qe8

Honestly, I would have bought it.

1 Like

Are these studios usually skipping Xbox?

Yeah, people in Japan is already pulling April Fool, so beware.

1 Like

This is what was announced for Xbox so far. The last one is apparently NIS or NISA published so that’s interesting. There ARE some Western games here too I should add.

13 Likes

Ys VIII port announced for PS5. Would have been an amazing chance to get it onto Xbox as well, but oh well.

2 Likes

One of the worst days unless you still at school has begun :grimacing:

Inti Creates let us down :sob: Azure Striker Gunvolt 3 only on Switch

Looks so much better than Gunvolt Chronicles 2 as well

NIS is releasing a game on Xbox ???

1 Like

LETS GOOOO

Edit: Finally NIS acknowledges Xbox

Baby step, but it’s a step nonetheless.

Phantom Breaker Omnia is getting a “Spicy Edition” update. I think it just makes the announcer more hyped up