XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

Keep praying he’s wrong about Kojima, haters.

1 Like

Hyped for Survivor as Fallen Order was my 2nd best game of 2019 so very much looking forward to this!!

Created a thread for it: Star Wars Jedi: Survivor teaser trailer - releasing 2023 - Gaming - XboxEra

o look i was wrong. nice

Anyone still doubting Grubb’s legitimate is crazy

1 Like

Guarantee that they’re going to lose subs this year, if it’s at 25M don’t expect any announcement that it’s grown this year unless something big happens ei Modern Warfare 2 dropping on Game Pass

Kind of agree but there are some games that are inexcusable ei Pokemon Arceus doesn’t look good even by Switch standards

All the pokemon games look hideous

Considering how much money they make its insulting they look the way they do but they dont care because they know they can pump out any old garbage and people eat it up every year

1 Like

The Pokemon Eevee Pikachu Go games don’t look terrible but have that weird chibi look. Pokken also looked good

Well, Pokemon games are Game Freak, not Nintendo. Game Freak is infamously incompetent.

We can’t get enough of CGI hype trailers

It was Goty 2020 ( because I played it in 2020 )

High hopes from the sequeal as well

‘We don’t understand this system as well as we thought we did.’

I’m pretty suuuuuuure this is how a lot of zombie apocalypses start in movies :rofl:

3 Likes

The games are still pretty fun though! I guess I’m just not as heavy in Into production values if a game is fun. :grinning: For example, the FF series look and feel amazingly AAA, but I’d much rather play Suikoden, BOF3/4, etc.

2 Likes
7 Likes

kinda sus how heavy the xbox collab is. There has to be something to it right?

1 Like

console design ? sure . A game ? no .

Apparently an “interactive experience”.

Nearly 3 weeks I’m away from XboxEra forums and still nothing new from Xbox? Hopes somebody is cooking the best E3 Showcase ever.

1 Like

That’s a bit hyperbole. We don’t know all the details. Yes, it’s gonna be strange to see them release a multiplatform game who knows how many years from now but this is probably what Phil meant with existing contracts and that they would honor them. I can’t deny I wish they were a bit more “cutthroat” and just cancel those contracts but is it really that easy? We don’t know.

We always say that Sony wouldn’t think twice, but we have yet to see such a situation. This all being said, Sony never did respond to when Indiana Jones was announced, I’ve always thought that was curious.

Besides, it’s gonna be a one and done thing I’m sure. This’ll be like ToW. For sure MS will make sure of that.

1 Like

You’re trolling right ? Oh yeah you are.

2 Likes