XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

Extremely happy with their 1st party Single player games . Their “GAAS GAAS GAAS” thing recently is concerning . Their big screen venture is more miss than hit . So Im probably the 2nd or 3rd on that list .

Kind of funny when you think that Xbox may not have many showings for past months, their next show will consist about the same length as all State of Play.

1 Like

State of Play is only going to be 30 mins, didn’t they already announce that the Xbox show will have a run time of 1h30m?

1 Like

That they did. About the same as their regular E3 shows.

2 Likes

So far, it’s that length, but it could be a little over. Greenberg will let us know when the time comes.

So have it only been RE7 and DMCV from Capcom that made it to Game Pass in terms of their more recent games? I know we never had the RE remakes and neither did we get Village. It’s never been confirmed that Sony is behind it, but at the same time there’s also no other reason why these games haven’t visited the service at all yet either.

Maybe Capcom didn’t like the cost/benefit of it.

By the way…

Shouldn’t we be getting that Star Wars Celebration thingy with (hopefully) the rumored Jedi Fallen Order 2 today?

no. there’s no game panel.

That’s disappointing. I thought it was said to be for the end of the month. Rumor not true then?

Monster Hunter World was on gamepass as well

1 Like

For 2 years even

Perhaps Sony does have something on it.

They could also be waiting till the next gen versions of 7 and the remakes come out and see if they can sell some more copies before they put them on gamepass, its all guess work at this point. I don’t think Capcom feels their major franchises need to be on gamepass at the moment.

They may also throw them in gamepass as a collection of sorts down the line for people to play leading up to the RE4 remake.

Lol Xbox E3 after show with Paris will be longer than PlayStations half hour show.

1 Like

Interesting choice of a game there…

2 Likes

As much as it would suck that Sony might have done something so that these more recent games can’t come to Game Pass, and maybe turn up on their service instead…it’s not the end of the world. Just as long as these newly to be announced games will come to Xbox day and date.

1 Like

i think it was expected to show up there just bc… well it’s star wars, but yeah. I think it’ll show at the xbox show now if not SGF. More likely Xbox.

1 Like

Grubb was right once again!

8 Likes