XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

What date

April Fools Day.

Our Thursday night is already otherā€™s Friday April 1st, so the clown stories will be going in full force.

1 Like

oh im not believing anything i read that day

I remember last year Xbox announced MLB on game pass day one on April 2

1 Like

April fools is just a marketing gimmick now and itā€™s annoying af, so many websites I fist change their shit up and actually makes the site unusable for 24 hours

4 Likes

Heading back into GhostWire: Tokyo!

Youā€¦ fist websitesā€¦? I meanā€¦

3 Likes

Where is the right thread to talk about Xbox/Bethesda/Activision speculation on game release dates?

People panicking over FROM acquisition rumors .

Meanwhile me :

2 Likes

Im here

FROM canā€™t be looking at their huge multiplatform sucess and then decide theyā€™d go for an acquisition that would entail exclusivity.

I was just trying to make a joke brother. I dont care about acquisitions anymore :philwins:

Itā€™s really hard not to though, unless youā€™re a multiplatform owner and also able to buy games more freely. Because if a studio I like is bought by MS, then Iā€™ll be getting their games D1 on GP, while Iā€™d theyā€™re bought by Sony, well, Iā€™ll not be getting their games AT ALL, Which honestly I appreciate that that hasnā€™t happened yet :slightly_smiling_face:

True . Being a multiplatform owner probably plays a big part in me not caring about acquisitions anymore and that Activision acquisition to some extent too . Plus look at this :philwins:

2 Likes

Damn :risi:

1 Like
9 Likes
1 Like

Would be hilarious if Spartacus gets Vita version :joy:

Spartacus news today then?

1 Like

Finally Malaysia gets support, back in the 360 era almost all my gamer friends had a Xbox and then when it came to the Xbox one gen, Microsoft decided to not support the region anymore. Hopefully this is the start of the turnaround.

1 Like