XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

Crap I forgot April 1st is coming up, may as well not use the internet on that day with all the fake stuff that’s going to go around.

3 Likes

Everyday I say I might as well not use the internet

1 Like

I had a lot of games still on my external HDD that I always used on the One X. Tried some games like Crash Bandicoot Trilogy and AC Origins, Dishonored DotO and Jesus…did we really have these ridiculous loading times back then? I don’t remember Crash taking so insane long, but apparently it did.

Shows how used you get to this, damn, haha.

Yep, the loading times difference is crazy, I take it for granted now.

1 Like

Why is that funny? Vita BC would be incredible.

Vita ports of games were usually ass

Not saying Vita BC would be bad but having the ps3 version native vs the vita version would definitely be the choice for basically everyone

Weird. I thought that was already a thing, I don’t really play Minecraft though apart from cheesing some achievements.

There it is.

3 Likes

Lol

I guess there will never be day one or atleast not for a long time.

:chief_think:

" PlayStation has decided against putting its first-party games into the service on the day it comes out, in contrast to the Xbox Game Pass equivilant. In an interview with GamesIndustry.biz, PlayStation CEO Jim Ryan says that doing such a thing would result in less investment into its studios, and could lead to lower quality games. "

5 Likes

So are base members getting less games? We were getting 3, now it’s 2?

2 Likes

It’s a question of how long will Sony wait to put their games on the service.

It’s also what I thought it was always going to be: A rearranging and rebranding with retro games being the new carrot.

I sub to play full games.

You sub to play demos.

We aren’t the same.

12 Likes

I think it’s only officially 2, but occasionally there’s an additional game.

I wonder why

I can’t think of the last time we only got 2.