XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

It’s a little slow to start but as you begin to unlock abilities the gameplay and overall content opens up. Definitely worth a download from GamePass.

1 Like

Is anyone else looking forward to Avatar, I’ve only seen @peter42O talk about it on here. Ever since I heard it’s going to be like Far Cry I got very excited. Hope we do see it in Xbox’s showcase.

3 Likes
6 Likes

That’s the reason I am not excited and don’t care.

I always think I’ve had enough of Far Cry until I play the new entry and get absolutely consumed by it for a couple of weeks. They probably put some addictive digital drugs in that game.

2 Likes

Confession: I’ve never played Far Cry

Need a Game Pass drop lol

1 Like

trailer looked pretty cool, definitely on my radar

4 & 5 will probably hit Game Pass along other Ubisoft titles. 4 is probably the best entry to the series.

2 Likes

Excited to see the first next-gen exclusive open-world game from Ubisoft too. Ubisoft Massive have demonstrated great technology.

As someone who started with Far Cry 3, I agree with Paradise that FC 4 is the best entry in the series. Takes what worked in FC 3, adds verticality to the game and has a better story than FC 3 plus a few twists. The world is great too. FC Primal is also great but there’s no guns. It’s more stealth, exploration with bows/arrows and spears as the weapons.

As for Avatar, just have to wait and see how it plays and what the loop is. I do know the game will look great and the world will be amazing. If there’s one thing that Ubisoft that does better than anyone else, it’s the game worlds that they build. Just so damn freaking awesome!!!

3 Likes

:grimacing:

5 is my favorite. I spent a lot of my youth in west virginia in the summers and while far cry 5 was in montana it just reminded me of that. The music is in the game is awesome.

1 Like

My God that’s 100%. it’s easily one of the best game soundtracks in the generation for me. The cult’s music especially is easily the best original game music. So damn good. I was listening to it 24/7 around the time I played, blasting it everywhere I could lmao.

Help Me Faith. We Will Rise Again. Let the Water Wash Away Your Sins, and how can I forget Oh The Bliss! only to name a few. The ambient music was also fantastic, even the menu music was amazing.

3 Likes

have you ever seen this

1 Like

I pre-register it and you guys should pre-register it too they ask “consoles” too Xbox yes

I liked FC 5 but the silent protagonist and predetermined kidnapping that happens several times in the game prevented me from loving the game. I agree with the music though.

1 Like

Silent protagonist when you can’t create your own character anyway is so annoying. Only thing I did not really like in Dead Space, I just played it, was Isaac being a mute.

Shit…does the Dead Space remake have a silent protagonist as well? I didn’t even know this since I never played the series.

Only in the first game, he started talking afterwards. Still, the first game is really iconic.

Silent protagonist was annoying af in Persona 5. Entire cast talks but main character doesn’t… the only customization is the name lol. How about not letting someone set the name in your story driven RPG? I just end up picking my dogs name anyway