XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

Operation Monarch is awesome. Lots of fun.

1 Like

Oh yeah I was just giving an example of how the would do the future shows if they go to the extreme of only showcasing first party content and put SEGA there to ad Japanese variety :smile:

In true, what the should do is strengthen their relationship with EA and Ubisoft and convince to show their heavy stuff in the Microsoft gaming showcase (e.e), a partnership with SEGA to do the same and finally, fight with SONY to get things from CAPCOM, indies and BUHALA!! Thereā€™s the perfect showcase

According to this tweet, doesnā€™t look like Capcom will be releasing REmake4 by March 31st, 2023.

https://twitter.com/IdleSloth84/status/1524424650868117506

Agreed. Would love to see a Dragonā€™s Dogma 2 or even REmake4 get announced on the Xbox Showcase. I still have E3 2018 and E3 2019 as the best two Xbox Showcases in the last decade. Hoping 2022 can at the very least match it for me but that will only happen if they show gameplay for a lot of their already announced exclusives and if thereā€™s AAA third party reveals, especially gameplay. For example, im expecting Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order 2 (or whatever EA ends up calling it) to be announced at the end of this month with gameplay reveal during the Xbox Showcase which would make sense since Microsoft had the marketing deal for 2019 Jedi Fallen Order.

With Sony having marketing for COD MW II and Hogwarts Legacy, it would be great to see Microsoft get Jedi Fallen Order 2 (even though itā€™s early 2023), Avatar and maybe even Gotham Knights.

The idea is to Jedi Mind Trick people into thinking Game Pass is something bad and that they should wait however long it takes to get a PS5. It will work on a lot of people too with the help of a lot gaming journos of course.

2 Likes

Another WIP Elden Ring project. This paintjob by new artist Jeremy:

2 Likes

I see the category UI issue has been solved. Or has it. :thinking:

Soā€¦ā€¦. are we thinking the Warriors could be dragged down another 3-1 upset from the Grizzlies lol, I hope.

1 Like

Hehehe yes lets keep this framing until the ABK deal is completed hehehe

4 Likes

They donā€™t have Gold numbers?

They stopped giving them years ago.

Would love to know what Game Pass would be at if Microsoft ended Gold and rolled all those subscribers into Game Pass Ultimate.

1 Like

After about 170 hoursā€¦ Phew, itā€™s over. Massive shoutout to Zerofield team for translating this, because I wasnā€™t about to wait till 2024 for an official English version.

Now, this is I think my 3rd time posting this, but this time, FOR REAL, I have no more Trails games to play. There is no currently released next entry. Now I have to go through withdrawals till Kuro no Kiseki 2. Thankfully, unlike most first entries in new arcs in Trails, this one did NOT end on a cliffhanger, so I can relax lol.

I enjoyed this a lot, I think more than any Trails of Cold Steel game (Trails in the Sky remains my favorite arc though). I liked the more mature storyline a lot, and as always Falcomā€™s music team delivered absolute bangers (I didnā€™t expect an anime theme song for the final boss, Trails usually doesnā€™t do that surprisingly, but the music for the moment was very awesome lol). I do have some complaints though. Mainly that I think this entry has far too much padding, especially in the finale. It dragged it down enough that I would say this has the least exciting finale in the series (in a series that I think has the best finales in gaming). Itā€™s also pitifully easy even on the highest difficulty setting, only the final boss was troublesome. The action/non-turn based combat mode was also extremely basic and never evolves. Thankfully Kuro 2 is addressing this and making it more complex.

They of course left many questions unanswered and the objective of the protagonists has not been fulfilled yet. And Kuro 2 will take place in 1209 which a few games back was said to be the year the world will endā€¦ So itā€™s shaping up to be an exciting entry. Hope Falcom can stick the landing.

3 Likes

This would be a real meltdown, especially since Ja Morant is out.

1 Like

Hi all. Need some advice!

So, I lost access to my Xbox account when I sold my old phone(2step authentication) - felt sad for days but then made a new account and loaded it with 3 years GPU. Today I recovered my old account.

Should I just login with old account and play like normal and ā€œsap/useā€ from my ā€œnew/gpuā€ account, or will my I have to get GPU again in old account? Thanks!

would be very funny but i donā€™t think we are that lucky.

Just make the console your homeconsole for your new account. then you can use its GPU license and play with your old account.

Thank you! Was such a scare losing all my achievements and memories in those games ahaha phew

1 Like

@Hue @Shadowgasm

Seen another great Korean movie called The Admiral. Lead role is by Choi Min-sik, who we of course know from Oldboy.

The film mainly follows the famous 1597 Battle of Myeongryang during the Japanese invasion of Korea (1592-1598), where the iconic Joseon admiral Yi Sun-sin managed to destroy a total of 31 of 133 Japanese warships with only 13 ships remaining in his command.

The naval battles are awesome, very well made. I saw via IMDB that there are still plenty of great Korean movies left, including more War movies.

4 Likes

It is safe to say that Kadokawa will leverage Elden RIng as much as possible. Is is just me or do they plan to eveolve it into a Live Service game with ā€œmeasures to ensure players keep buying & playing the gameā€ ? Or maybe they are refering to DLCā€™s. Either way, it makes sense, it is a very new strong IP.

4 Likes

Theyā€™re not going to let that go. Itā€™s going to be with them for a long time. If anything, maybe without Elden Ringā€™s success, the purchase of the studio could be possible. Now, donā€™t think so.

1 Like
6 Likes