XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

Thanks for the heads up @Staffy I will add it to the list.

I finally got around to watching the Train to Busan sequel (Peninsula) which was a little disappointing.

Space Sweepers (Netflix) was quite enjoyable though.

What I love about Korean content is that it’s so unpredictable. With most American stuff I can predict what’s going to happen early on, with a Korean show/movie the main character could die in the middle of the film.

1 Like
4 Likes

I am guessing it means further support via expansions which would be great news, the game is packed af content wise but I would love to see one or two meaty expansions. :gimme:

1 Like

Damn it. Starfield and redfall got delayed

I hope this comes to Xbox (Rune Factory 4 did) because this runs like ass on Switch (it’s currently exclusive). Really good sales though and once again shows Switch should be a priority for JRPG releases. Atlus is nuts for not putting Soul Hackers 2 here, this game blatantly shows Switch audience does not care about performance :joy:

All this means is that we’re going to get even more mediocre Marvel content.

Here’s the bigger xbox games that are now left this year:

• Sniper Elite on May 26
  • A Plague Tale 2 in summer (June/July?)
  • F1 22 in July
  • Saints Row in August
  • Sonic Frontiers in fall
  • Test Drive in September
  • Hogwarts Legacy in fall
  • Gotham Knights in October
  • Forza Motorsport possibly in fall

Not an amazing list I guess, expect half to be delayed.

Sounds like it’s the best time for some underdog indie games to shine. Like Darkest dungeon 2 steam release

I’m kind of keen on the PacMan Museum+ Collection coming out this month and on GamePass. I hope the nostalgia itch is scratched.

1 Like
3 Likes

Remedy has a couple of Control related projects in the works, I’d guess they would be under 505? Perhaps we’ll see something of that.

1 Like

Who has Alan Wake 2 publication? 505?

It all depends. Remedy has contracts with so many different parties. 505 is mostly a publisher. The dev studios they own seem tiny.

Alan Wake 2 is under Epic so far as I know, but 505 published Control.

No. Epic Games is the Alan Wake 2 publisher.

According to wiki, Remedy is publishing a Control Sequel and a game codenamed Condor with 505 Games.

Damn that’s a good chunk of Xbox’s

11 Likes

I believe there was some “multiplayer Control project” rumoured alongside a sequel, perhaps that is Condor? I did find out that Remedy seem to have retained the Control IP though so they presumably have more control over who does publish it.

1 Like

Do we know of any of the two have marketing on it?

1 Like

Dont think so, GK was shown at Fandome and then a random trailer the other day, havnt seen anything to suggest martketing rights

1 Like