XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

They are but it can’t be denied that Gamepass is what forcing them to do so

Good for consumers

Very good point. It launched with objects disappearing here and there, it had that weird bug where aloy would move like this weird slide show that wouldn’t go away.

Conveniently of course he’s not mentioning this at all. He’s gushing all over Sony’s “spotless” track record.

Loooool

1 Like

It seems my Overwatch addiction is kicking back again. I’ve been playing 4+ hours a day for this past week

HELP

Did you respond with either of the following counter-points?

• Destruction All Stars (2nd party Sony deal)
  • The defacto industry game ranking website disagrees with that, Metacritic.

There are no bad Sony games, just forgotten Sony games.

6 Likes

For a reaction, one should mention to them “It might be in a decent state when it releases on PC” … :laughing:

2 Likes

Funnily enough I don’t remember a lot of people complaining about bugs. The topic went underway…Though nobody cared about Horizon with Elden Ring launch so…

4 Likes

This is interesting

Does it mean that third parties will spread their announcements across Microsoft/Sony/Nintendo showcases? We will get more third party content there?

1 Like

I was trying to think of shit games, but forgot about Destruction All Stars, lol.

I told him that it wouldn’t make any difference whether Obsidian or BGS is under MS or Sony. I’ve mentioned Horizon FW to him but as expected…no reply.

By the way, is this a good source?

https://twitter.com/bogorad222/status/1524233453889376256?s=20&t=7kt5KNlStYP3VwNnfHuLvg

I wonder by what date the showcase will be leaked?

The less third party games there the better, especially if they are not GP games

1 Like

It’s become a matter of principle now haha. Been waiting for so long that I can’t fold now… :wink:

I’m convinced it’s some petty bullshit from T2 over “losing” the game, sequels or something.

2 weeks before the showcase is when it normally leaks every year .

This is a good video. Seems like I really need to check out Subnautica and The Outer Wilds sometime.

1 Like

Wouldn’t be shocked if we see more at the Xbox show because they know it’ll probably get big numbers from Starfield, which just made me think damn having COD always at your conference is certainly going to make much more people to watch their shows.

Really fucking good amazing beautiful breathtaking experience . Recommended .

3 Likes

Well, it depends. If not CGI and something big - then why not? Though knowing how Microsoft chooses third parties (CP2077, BF2042, Anthem) I am concerned :joy: Trailers will look good for sure.

Yeah I saw some beautiful locations in that video, I didn’t expect that after having played the beginning part. But I should know never to judge a game so soon.

Imagine TES & COD on the same event :fire: Publishers will beg to join :joy:

1 Like

TES + COD + Warcraft 4 in one showcase :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Throw in Starcraft.

1 Like