XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

You could say that’s a puck load of options

3 Likes

Satya is smart to realize the importance of Xbox and therefore, separate them to be its own entity. No longer a side project, it’s the real deal.

I just want poptarts.

3 Likes
3 Likes

I wonder if Microsoft is integrating Orion into Xcloud? And how much of an improvement it can potentially be. Eitger way, great news all around.

Maybe they are into 70$ games :joy: Need to keep Sony competitive after all :joy:

1 Like

Its an streaming hardware being a stick or a puck (why that name?) and Samsung TVs will get an Xcloud app so they won’t need these.

https://venturebeat.com/2022/05/06/xbox-streaming-stick-when/

1 Like

Does the Android store not interact with the TV store? Would it be possible to sideload the game pass app?

It is possible, but if it’s not designed proper for TV navigation then it’s gonna be hard or impossible to use.

It can be sideloaded, but as mentioned the navigation is intended for touch and I also think for whatever reason there’s actually streaming performance problems on an Android TV. I’ve never tried myself though so that’s just from what I think I remember reading.

Haha, perfect! It’s what i used for my 10+ years in EVE, this is really funny.

I don’t see how the new streaming puck device won’t be named Xbox Series E.

Why E? Xbox Everywhere, Xbox for Everyone.

Series S Series E Series X

Then eventually a new Xbox portable called Series Y

2 Likes

As has been mentioned, you can definitely sideload the regular Xbox Game Pass app. I haven’t done it myself, but there’s people out there that have and report good results. It’ll obviously vary depending on your device, and it likely won’t be ideal either way, but it could be worth it to hold you over until an official app launches.

1 Like

Join the Xbox SEX ecosystem today

:philwins:

3 Likes

Just wanna say. I just spent the last 10 minutes trying to figure out the most tactful, least abressive way I could post a patreon podcast question for MVG about Spawnwave and Dreamcast Guy. Since he’s a regular on that podcast too. And decided against it

See, I CAN show restraint…I mean, not enough to not post that I was thinking about it here, but still. Hurray me

9 Likes
1 Like

Xbox Series C probably.

Did Grubb say anything new during his stream?

2 Likes

I hope it won’t be plain round because it would not look neat with Series S or X.

They also need to include Xbox puck sales into overall sales numbers.