XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

This gotta be the hardware I think Nick was talking about.

jez

@JezCorden

xbox STREAMING stick you say

Hey, I didn’t say shit. YOU did

So speak up ya damn mayo addicted, grandma’s 70’s curtain having shrimp!!!

1 Like

1 Like

Joe Biden

3 Likes

The sequel to Into the Spider-Verse delayed to June 2023. :frowning:

2 Likes

Project Keystone?

I don’t remember the codename, but he was talking about a band new hardware from Xbox.

I remember there was a rumour of hardware but it was specifically noted as “not what you’re expecting” and we were all expecting a streaming stick sooo

This is pretty interesting to think about. One of the perks of Gold are the free games (despite the quality). How is it going to translate when the stick/app releases?

Are those games gonna be free, added to a special catalogue that you’ll have access to only if you have Gold? Or are they gonna ditch it for good?

2 Likes

Yeah everyone and their mother was expecting a streaming device, pretty sure xbox even told us they were working on one months ago

I say ditch gold and replace it with xCloud, it will at some point be the way a lot of people play games purely because of the convenience and little to no cost

So xCloud, GP and both combined in GPU but free online whether you’re subscribed or not

Streaming is a Game Pass Ultimate perk so you are not paying extra for Live Gold, its already included.

And for F2P games like Fortnite its free and indirectly paid by fees for microtransactions.

1 Like

They will introduce cloud subscription and that’s it. Problem is solved. You also will be able to play F2P games too and for a lot of people it is gonna be a big selling point anyway. Imagine GTA Online going F2P, potentially FIFA in the future, then throw in Warzone 2 and for them you won’t need a subscription (especially with rumored Warzone 2 subscription, GTA+ subscription etc).

Aside hardliners, nobody cares about Gold games anymore.

I’m totally with this list except I would replace Everwild with Fable or Perfect Dark or Compulsion’s game.

I think they’ll introduce a separate cloud model for sure, they have to. It’s currently only in GPU for its beta duration.

Yeah Everwild is unlikely. + I’ll ad Forza Motorsport to their list.

Also F2P games won’t require a subscription. And Xbox puck would a literally Fortnite box or F2P cloud box in the future.

Well…

Wonder how much it will cost Sony

1 Like

Enough so they won’t have the money for anymore big publishers.

6 Likes

No Miles, it’s all free