XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

I’m going with a 90 min show.

I’d say 2 hrs as they will have lengthy demos of Forza redfall and starfield

Not wrong in a way. At the very least, introducing indie title (timed) sure comes out very strong in Xbox ecosystem.

6 Likes

That’s the character. Origin stories for the heros and villians would be cool.

Time to buy some indie studios without FTC looking it.

Wasnt long ago that people thought Xbox’s indie picker was off

2 Likes

I remember that. They made it seem like they want Black Tiger quality only.

Just your average day in Australia :rofl: Stay safe people, stay indoors and play golf on your Xbox.

3 Likes

i don’t think that’s funny at all man

speedy recovery to her

1 Like

It was a joke. People here are always making fun of how dangerous Australia is and must be horrible to live here. I wish her a speedy recovery too.

1 Like

Australia and New Zealand only

1 Like

Bro what’s with Xbox’s obsession with controllers :skull:

1 Like

They sell a lot of them, and many people collect them.

3 Likes

dude is just a logo… has over 317k likes… the hype is real.

what is BF2042 now ? :sweat_smile:

Yeah, there is a reason why they do a lot of things with controllers and that is because they are really popular.

I wonder why that happens? Something specific about the Xbox controllers, like are they designed to be customized easily or something?

Who knows, I really like the design and I think they feel better than any controllers I have ever used, so I would definitely pick them over any other. As far a customization, Microsoft did create design labs just for the controllers so maybe they have data with how often people want to personalize them. There are also businesses that just make 3rd party accessories like controllers that offer customized options andvthey seem to be doing well.

Because they look nice? Different colors attract people to collect them.

Not sure but when Elite 2 is your best selling controller in USA for past months, it means you’re doing something right in controller fan base space.

How do I get a job in the game industry?