XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

Hate Xbox.

9 Likes

Lmao…but true, just create a twitter account and a YouTube channel, start hating on anything related to Xbox and you good to go. :joy:

1 Like

Thank you for your input, Mr. Staplet…wait, what was I saying?..Nevermind

At least it wasn’t a cassowary attack

Since OG Xbox they had limited versions of consoles with transculent cases, then with the Xbox 360 they decided to have it as themed stylized such as Halo 3, MW2, Gears 3 and etc, they were a huge success and the controller is a popular buy outside the Xbox consoles because they are straight up compatible with PC since 2006 with Xinput.

5 Likes

The video in the link is like an introduction video that describes what the game is what you do in it. I wish you weren’t so locked to the boat though. There doesn’t seem to be an on-foot exploration either…

It doesn’t talk much about how online works but they said everything in the game can be done solo and that you can team up with your friends.

1 Like

BRUH Xbox out here giving away so much cool shit lately, you love to see it.

1 Like

It looks too bloated and not as fun as Sea of Thieves. As a single player would be more interesting.

The brilliant thing about Sea of Thieves is that its cartoonish graphics allows easy crossovers.

I hoped that it would be a big single player game but to me it just looks ok. It’s not doing anything too crazy, not enough that it would grab someone’s attention other than it being a pirate game.

That already exists it’s called Assassin’s Creed Odyssey & Black Flag

1 Like

Does the tweet you need to retweet exist yet? I can’t seem to find it.

7 Likes

Xbox partnered multiple times with Disney. Wonder if they will ever make an exclusive game (other than IJ)…

1 Like

They should make their own Kingdom Hearts, only far less convoluted.

1 Like

If an Xbox studio wants, MS would make it work, I don’t doubt that. I just assume majority of Xbox studios prefer not to, rightfully so imo.

Xbox does already have a Disney exclusive game made by Asobo btw

1 Like

What an own goal. This just feels like they’re making things as confusing and inconvenient as possible, for their most loyal customers, just for the hell of it. I really can’t understand why they would make this so difficult.

Um…

3 Likes

Only one answer, really: :money_mouth_face:

It’s just so dumb. How did they possibly think that leaving people out in the cold for two months with nonworking codes, that they paid money for, would be okay with people. Ultimate head shake moment.

4 Likes

follow the link if you have any questions for us during tonight’s podcast.

1 Like