XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

idk . Never watched a " high FPS " movie .

Nice. I loved the feeling of the first, but I struggled to make much headway after the “2nd” boss and kind of soured me on it a bit.

Xbox is eating good today!

11 Likes

im sure Jason Schier is crying right now

6 Likes

So today has not been bad in terms of news.

First Xbox confirms the summer showcase and then Liverpool announce that Klopp is staying at Liverpool for 4 more years :muscle:.

2 Likes

Yep, we nearing E3 for sure.

7 Likes

Shock horror. They were always going to approve the deal. The shareholders trust the board, and not always in a good way.

1 Like

Having this on Game Pass once deal is complete, not necessarily at launch, would be huge ngl

1 Like

YNWA

1 Like

You guys made me stop watching football after that 4-0 in 2019 but good luck :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Cheers.

9 Likes

This is cool

5 Likes
2 Likes

2 Likes

So it should look like a Spanish drama on Univision, at least if 60fps is truly the norm as I read a long time ago.

6 Likes

Just came home from work and what a great surprise. Wasn’t expecting the showcase to get announced until after Mother’s Day but definitely not complaining.

And thank you for the compliment. And im very happy that it’s a joint showcase which I also called. Hehehe. Let’s go!!! :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Ugh, everything about the design was perfect except for the analog sticks. They just had to ruin the design with convex sticks instead of concave sticks. Genius

I wonder if we will have some news tomorrow. But this week gave a lot of material for end week podcasts