XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

It just proves that EA is pivoting towards F2P FIFA sooner or later, considering that they are giving in PS+ this time.

Perhaps if we forced them, we will.

6 Likes

Overwatchs potential is huge. I’d like to see MS give the world the Marvel treatment and release games based around each of the characters.

1 Like

That’s actually a very interesting idea.

I don’t know at first about different games around each characters, with the PvE coming with Overwatch 2, with a story between each characters, but it is a very attractive and interesting universe that really begs a transmedia treatment. I would like to see them making movies, animated series ( much like League of Legends with Arcane ), collaborations, and yes eventually more games.

The interest in the IP is obviously still very much present, and MS could take it really far as well.

2 Likes

Each characters game is a different genre. Would be cool.

Which character would be best for a action adventure type game?

Oh god I hope they just make Overwatch numbered series games and stay away from expanding those characters personally. I get that game has its fans but I didn’t enjoy it at all. There’s so many other franchises they own that deserve focus, I’d hate to see them start making tons of Overwatch related games.

All of them, but I’d say the character on the cover, could make for a great game.

Microsoft should provide resources for Blizzard to make anime series based on Overwatch. I remember they have some cinematics or something. Maybe also make some fighting games. Similarly how riot games do that.

2 Likes

…Tracer?

A Genji action game could be crazy

1 Like

So if they started that now, we would see the first AAA game around 2029?

1 Like

In case if you’re wondering.

4 Likes
9 Likes

I can believe that. That’s how much I see Square Enix today…

HYPE!!!

12 Likes

Sounds like Square would be a perfect buy for sony

Just get Team Asano (HD-2D Team) out of there and I’m good about that.

1 Like

You called it perfectly. Nicely done. :+1:

3 Likes