XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

2 Likes

Rogue Legacy tomorrow (release date), Loot River releases May 3rd, and working on Eiyuden Chronicles Rising which is out on May 10th. Two down, three to go!

11 Likes

Do it, easily in the top 5 games of the past 5 years.

It’s the least you can do after telling people not to sleep on me :wink:.

1 Like

Haha :stuck_out_tongue:

First I want to finish Lost in Random, then I want to continue with RDR2 and I could switch on and off with Plague Tale yeah.

3 Likes

Ah Lost in Random is on my list. Currently playing through A Way Out with a mate.

2 Likes

Damn good one that, make sure to play It takes Two as well, man that game is something.

1 Like

Yep on my second play through of It Takes Two with the wife :slightly_smiling_face:. Also in my top 5!

1 Like
8 Likes

Pro-consumer!

7 Likes

Xbox out here allowing me to stack up on Gold and upgrade it for a £1 lol. To be fair, I don’t expect these companies to allow such a deal, but it is funny though.

2 Likes

Saw that coming.

Turns out MS did talk about the ABK acquisition, this is what Microsoft CFO Amy Hood said:

Key measures of our success include accelerated revenue growth from Activision Blizzard’s game portfolio as we extend content to more devices, resulting in increased engagement and monetization across the Xbox platform; as well as additional growth in Game Pass subscribers as we attract new players wherever they play and continue to build one of the most compelling and diverse lineups of AAA content available.”

8 Likes

Great future awaits.

18 Likes

Now available on our merch store!

Coffee with Cabesa | XboxEra Store (creator-spring.com)

7 Likes

Got such great gaming plans ahead for summer!

• finishing GotG
  • Cyberpunk 2077
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 3
3 Likes

I am curious who is that 0dah dude. From the looks of it, he works at Bethesda. It seems.

Got XC3 planned as well! That alongside soul hackers 2, lost odyssey and persona 5 :smiley:

just seen this, which is good for MS to do: The hybrid war in Ukraine - Microsoft On the Issues

Guess both platform got their own share of soccer/football via service.

7 Likes

I knew not paying attention to those folks who said it’s dead will pay off. Seriously, some of them are saying it so loosely.

5 Likes