XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

Playing through Evil Within 2 and absolutely loving it. The semi-open world structure is really well implemented and the weapons feel like an improvement on the first game. The story up to the seventh chapter has been engaging so can’t wait to see where the story goes :smiley:

1 Like

2022 Emmy Awards spoiler alert…

Oscar Isaac will win the best actor award, for Moon Knight. Or at least, HE FUCKING SHOULD

My god, what he’s doing on this show is remarkable

2 Likes

LOL

1 Like

Of course Youtube would not want that. Google hates Microsoft with passion.

7 Likes

Omg :eyes::eyes: /s

1 Like

What is the figurine?

Elden Ring, it’s a boss.

1 Like

I’m not a big fan of the show. I think I have Marvel fatigue. But I agree about his acting performance, it’s very good.

Woah why does xCloud look so clean on my Series X, picture taken from my phone so it’s not even the best condition, latency and input control feel almost native too like I’ve said in the past.

3 Likes

They are certainly doing some enhancements in Azure. XCloud is becoming better and better for a lot of people these days.

If only MS had their own streaming service which was better than both YT and Twitch. Oh wait…

RIP Mixer.

2 Likes

The show that good? I should go check it out then.

Anecdotally these days Mixer could become more popular (Xbox is doing better, Game Pass, general good reputation). But imagine if Microsoft acquired Discord…

3 Likes

Yeah it’s been that great for me I’ve actually deleted FH5 and only stream it now saving me space on my SSD which is awesome.

1 Like

They could’ve made COD/WoW/Overwatch and such stream exclusively on Mixer…

This feels pretty non-Marvel to me. Which is I think why I’m liking it so much. I’ve been just as down on Marvel movies and shows, as I am up.

I loved Loki. And the middle episodes of WandaVision were great, but the frist episodes were okay and the last couple absolutely sucked. I thought Hawkeye was an absolute dogshit level kid’s show and Falcon and Winter Soldier honestly bored the heck outa me

This show I find to be brilliant and attribute a lot of it to that man’s acting

1 Like

Would not make sense. They tried with Mixer but just bringing in big streamers is not enough. Of course by itself Mixer would fare better, but it is very difficult to build the community. It grows randomly - I mean TikTok appeared out of thin air.

Oh no, I’m not recommending things to you anymore

Hmm? Now ya lost me.