Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase announced for Sunday June 12 at 10 a.m. PT + Xbox Games Showcase Extended on June 14th at 10am PT (Spoiler Free)

Today, we are excited to announce that the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase will stream on Sunday, June 12 at 10 a.m. PT. This show will feature amazing titles coming from Xbox Game Studios, Bethesda, and our partners around the world.

The Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase will include everything you need to know about the diverse lineup of games coming soon to the Xbox ecosystem, including upcoming releases to Game Pass on Xbox and PC.

The Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase will be streamed on a variety of outlets, in over 30 languages. You can choose where you want to tune in from:

We’ll see you on Sunday, June 12 at 10 a.m. PT.

Xbox Games Showcase Extended on June 14th at 10am PT:

Will there be an Extended Show? Yes! Stay tuned for the Xbox Games Showcase Extended on June 14th at 10am PT where we will share new trailers, take deeper looks at the news from the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase and speak with some of your favorite game creators. This all-new broadcast is approximately 90 minutes in length, and will be broadcast live in English, Latin America Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, German and French, and the additional languages we offer will be available within a week. Audio Descriptions and American Sign Language will be offered live.

25 Likes

Remember, temper.

1 Like

Got it, Greenberg.

6 Likes

No more tempering this year! All aboard the Hype Train.

8 Likes

I’m quitting Xbox if Persona 6 exclusive is not announced here

8 Likes

Ah another year for me to sit ar a showcase and be disappointed by the non-annoncement of a new banjo, ki, mechwarrior, phantom dust, or shadow run game… but to get blindsided by hype over another franchise revival like pd

1 Like

They better bring back this banger:

Xbox E3 2018 - Make the Booty Drop - YouTube

2 Likes

This is the first time where I haven’t been anxiously waiting on the event announcement or gotten overly excited, you know why?

Cause Xbox first party got so big to the point where I don’t even expect surprises anymore. It’s going to be an entertaining show and I’m looking forward to it.

4 Likes

Always, as much as I want to be hyped af with Xbox now having so many studios and games, there’s just never a guarantee they will show the game you really want to see and if it will be in the way you want it to be.

Starfield is a given, super excited for that but I really hope it’s finally Avowed’s time to shine too. Overall I just hope to see a lot more ingame material, not asking for direct gameplay for every single thing but just something I can work with.

1 Like

This time around I won’t actually temper it, I’m expecting a big show from them.

They announcing it this early actually shows more confidence as well.

4 Likes

I remember Klob was really hyping it up day before E3 2021 and it turned out pretty damn good. If I see sign of that, then my hype level won’t be able to contain.

1 Like

In all seriousness I hope for JRPG announcement(s). It’s been quite dry on that lately besides the announcement of Soul Hackers 2 (and One Piece though I’m not interested in that).

No I don’t think we’ll get the elusive exclusive one here.

And for comparison the only Japanese game at all at last year’s event was Eiyuden Chronicle. I hope that does not happen again.

1 Like

I wonder if they will be able obtain marketing right from Bamco like with Scarlet Nexus. Maybe a sequel but that will be for a while.

Last year’s show was already amazing and there is just no conceiveble way for me that this will be weaker. I even predict this is going be the best Xbox Show yet. There are just so many games that should be ready to be shown off.

4 Likes

we should all go to the gym until Xbox & Bethesda showcase cause its like so far away, by the time it starts we can all be meatheads

1 Like

Let’s Go !

21 Likes

I’m glad Microsoft is doing this in June at least.

1 Like

Happy its not a separate show for Bethesda because I never thought that was a good idea. Anyways can’t wait to see Avowed, Starfield, Redfall, and surprises

10 Likes

For me its really going to depend on what kind of trailers they show. I get a CGI trailer for something 2024(if they cover this at all) but a game for late next year or so…please have something tangible. For me it makes such a huge difference if we just see what we’re working with. Nintendo and Sony streams most of the time have trailers that show the game itself, it goes a long way. For me it can make or break a show even.

It’s very likely they won’t go beyond 2023 with actual games so that should mean Avowed for sure, but what else could be 2023 games? And what of Fable? I’d love an update on it but…for that I temper my expectations definitely.

Compulsion?

I hope Geoff’s Summer Game whatever and Nintendo’s inevitable June Direct are all in close proximity of each other. An actual highlight of the year for me was E3, kicking back and watching every showcase all weekend, even if I was usually watching the conferences to laugh at them.

1 Like