XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

I didn’t even see this part of the post until after reading the tweet but its exactly what I thought too as I cringed.

1 Like

If you wait, you might get the opportunity to buy and own a Sam Fisher NFT.

2 Likes

Action adventure /RPG

Also for Xbox

Fall 2022.

This looks very nice!

4 Likes

Another one…

Ubisoft - GaaS and NFT.

1 Like

A perfect acquisition for Sony then. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Huh. An ecchi game on Xbox. I wonder how that went through.

When it all comes down to it man…Phil be a dirty old dawg

:wink:

3 Likes

Updated WIP pics of my Tree Sentinel figure:

14 Likes

No fucking way, you made this?

2 Likes

I printed it and one of my new artists at my shop painted it. I’m gonna paint my own version tonight too. We are gonna be selling these soon (painted and unpainted). Just gotta figure out a price point. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That looks sick. Send me the link when you start offering them. I’d buy it. Just curious though, is this technically legal to sell and make money on, especially with Bandai Namco being a toy company?

1 Like

Surprisingly, they don’t have any plans for NFTs in this game:

https://twitter.com/Ubisoft/status/1517904946238271488

1 Like

To be pedantic, they say “We don’t have plans to add NFTs to this game” which could mean it already has NFTs:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yup, ‘very legal and very cool’. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s legal but if they want to nuke the listings online they have the right to do that. The person who made the 3D model sells commercial licenses on their Patreon. So we have a license with the modeler but if Namco wanted to nuke listings anyhow we couldn’t fight it. Fortunately most game companies don’t mind this stuff since it is free advertising and usually they aren’t merchandising stuff themselves. With Elden Ring I suspect they eventually will though.

No plans to add ‘Newly Fungible Tokens’ bc all they use are the Non-Fingible kind. >.>

It has no NFTs, just loot boxes.

Ah, well I hope you sell tens of thousands of models, I’ll buy one as well too. Cheers :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Ha, I’m stressing over the 100+ pot boy sales we recently got! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

What is this shit?