XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

I hope that when he turns and we get a side profile, that his chin sticks out like this

Just saw the Jackass movie in the cinema. The fun parts were the actual stunts, the gross parts where they think it’s fun to have their genitals pretty much tortured, close up camera shots of it too and their anus and what not…are the parts where they keep losing me. In the previous movies they had that shit and I noticed the crowd laughs the most about those.

For me Jackass is when they just started, like 20+ years ago or so? The actual stunts. The bullshit that they also do that is pretty much like that ridiculous Dirty Sanchez from back in the day…foh with that nonsense. But there’s clearly an audience for it.

1 Like

As always Speedrunners make Sonic proud.

1 Like

I just realized something. What if you’re PS Plus member and PS Now member at the same time, and PS Now ends later than Plus?

All it took was someone explaining the system for leveling up to me. I felt very stupid but I’m loving it again.

2 Likes

I just want to know what happens if you’re subbed to both. I have 2+ years of PS+ and 1 year of PS Now. Sony has provided no info about how that will work, unless I’ve missed something.

1 Like

so when the activision deal closes do we think all the old cod games are gonna be on gamepass or will those wait do to sony deal

I would hope/think any deals apply on a game by game basis not the entire franchise

1 Like

I’ve been playing Skywalker Saga with my wife. Is there any way to adjust the camera or split screen from vertical to horizontal? It’s sort of frustrating vertical, you can hardly see what’s around you.

1 Like

Getting there…(Tree Sentinel from Elden Ring, WIP):

8 Likes

Looks like the Ubisoft servers going offline earlier this week was a misunderstanding and only for maintenance. They should be back online now.

4 Likes

We don’t know what Sony deal is… Does anyone?

1 Like

1 Like

not sure if anyone lies found footage movies but I just watched creep on netflix. pretty good

I seriously doubt any part of the Sony deal involves older games

If I had to guess anything up to MW2019 or what was the one after that, WW2? So anything up until then ar at least close to it will be eligible

Vanguard probably has at least a year of exclusivity so id exclude it

It’s too early to tell if I will like this as much as the first Life is Strange and Before the Storm, and I take my time with these games. I read everything there is to read, examine everything in a area, talk to anyone I can talk to etc. But so far :

Interesting protagonist, she has a condition and I really want to learn more about it. Being able to read/hear the thoughts of some other NPCs is cool. Longer choice timer option is very welcome. I understand when in certain parts of games like this there’s a timer but for just regular answers and stuff I hate those damn timers. Love they put this in.

Visually a big step up from previous games. Characters are much more detailed, even the teeth actually look realistic now, lol. Facial expressions very nice, but sometimes can look slightly off, especially when you meet the kid at first.

Some NPCs have full conversations, I don’t recall this in older games and this is a nice addition.

1 Like

This is the way.

2 Likes

1 Like

Ew there’s so going to be NFTs in this going off this line

a team battle arena letting players truly own the experience!

https://twitter.com/ubisoft/status/1517896643345108995?s=21&t=fq0NhI01niakXERWDBkAtQ

2 Likes

Still waiting on my next Sam Fisher experience