XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

I’ll wait until he spills the beans lol, at this point I got nothing on it.

Parris posted those eyes too…whatever it is.

I really loved both and Tell me Why, is True Colors as good?

Whether there’s substance to Jez’s tweets or not, he’s almost always trolling. :laughing:

I have no idea, I just fired it up, and I’m gonna have to mess around with the HDR first, get it proper. I’m gonna start a proper playthrough this weekend.

I’m hoping for Sunday and that whatever showcases there will be all take place within a few days and on the same day. So if there’s 7 showcases for example. I’m hoping 4 on one day and 3 on the other day.

Saturday or Sunday, there will be no peace. lol

Exactly. VG Chartz isn’t 100% accurate but I have always seen them as being within 2m give or take which unless companies are announcing official numbers, I would say that’s pretty damn good.

Either way, Xbox Series is doing amazing sales wise. Series S while not for me was a brilliant decision especially for those with kids who don’t need to have the top tier Series X or for those who want it as a complimentary console due to it’s $300 price tag. Reminds me of Xbox 360 with the two separate console SKU launches but on a greater scale.

11 Likes

That explains Jez post on cloud.

1 Like

I’m beginning to vibe with Tunic, finally. :fox_face:

6 Likes

gaming comunity is more ****ed than ever when even some xbox peeps already triggered as seeing MS employees reacted positively to an ‘inaccurate’ sales number report. as if they confirmed that the numbers were right or not.

IGN being weird again…

They have a new video and the title says "9 PS5, XSX games that might launch this year and in the picture they have Starfield. God of War I get but Starfield has a concrete release date and nothing so far has changed.

Then again, it’s IGN.

3 Likes

Lols

1 Like

Kill it with Fire! :fire:

Went through half their video and they have Indiana Jones and the Star Wars KOTOR Remake in that video. I stopped watching after that.

3 Likes

I guess I made the right call as I stopped when I saw “IGN”. :troll:

5 Likes

New trailer for Soul Hackers 2. The vid has subtitles available.

I don’t know why Atlus West doesn’t upload any of these. They’re just uploading Persona openings lately.

3 Likes

SAINTS ROW – Like A Boss – Ultimate Customization Trailer

2 Likes

What is this?! A long chin :sob:

1 Like