XboxEra Community Hangout |OT6| New Year, Same Three Topics

Also, In a Batman: Arkham Knight style situation it seems like quietly extended the GP deal for Kingdom Hearts III. Was supposed to have left the service a few days ago but it’s still there.

2 Likes

Interesting

That Danganronpa shadowdrop reminds me I gotta buy #3.

I have never heard of Dragongrandpa but it looks very Japanese. What is it?

Not for you, pretty popular text-based adventure game with some light shooting elements I think.

1 Like

Aight hehe.

It’s a game that carried Vita in its dying days. Then last year, it made the switch to…Switch. Popular at Japan and niche over here.

Has more elements than light shooting.

More of a detective visual novel with mini games and case solving lol.

Capcom are on an insane run

5 Likes

Yep

Great sales for a jrpg, but just thought I’d be 15+ million with all the switches.

Ohhh we’re getting Danganronpa now?

Been a couple years since I played them… Guess I’m gonna relive those class trials. And since I never touched any of the bonus modes in any of the games, now is a good chance to play those for the first time to get those achievements.

I highly doubt we’re getting this one though, mainly because the Switch didn’t get it either with that new collection. It’s a pretty mediocre third person shooter (it reminds me of RE4 a bit but not nearly as good as that of course)

Anyway, if we’re getting more and more Spike Chunsoft games… I want to see Zero Escape, Steins;Gate (how is this STILL not in English on Xbox?! It started as a 360 exclusive and is even on Back Compat!), Fire Pro Wrestling, and to see MS make sure that the Made in Abyss game and that new Danganronpa looking game “Enigma Archives” from them come to Xbox day 1 (even if not Game Pass)

4 Likes

MH not mainstream like that but still 9M is insane

2 Likes

Yep!! Can’t wait for REmake4!!!

Hmm maybe next year around the same time resident evil 2 and 3 remakes?

Just beat Sekiro, after almost 3 years, what a deeply satisfying feeling man. I’m ready for Elden Ring now!

2 Likes

Square Enix: GIMME MONI

Microsoft with Spike and the crew:

2 Likes

Square enix isn’t worth it especially after how they treat their western division

I think it was delayed to late 2023/early 2024 but I am hoping it gets officially revealed this year.

Maybe in the summer who knows

1 Like