XboxEra Community Hangout |OT6| New Year, Same Three Topics

Its annoying man lol.

1 Like

Yeah, I played a bit yesterday and today and itā€™s irritating. I never had this bug before, like everā€¦

You can submit a ticket to Bethesda, Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll respond, unlike many other companies that just sent you a automatic message. I guess the more of those they receive the faster it gets fixed. Who knows at this point.

The actual AE upgrade seems to fix this, so something in that patch fixes the main menu. Please give us SE peasants that too, sigh.

The over encumbered bug is at least 6 years old. I would be surpise if they fix it lmao.

1 Like

Jesus christ

1 Like

Iā€™ve been doing some Googling ever since this shit started and I notice many people having all kinds of different bugs and the faith in BGS being very low when it comes to just fixing things once and for all.

I guess I must have been extremely lucky because I never had all that many issues with their games, until now since AE came out. I get that their engine is complex and what not, but this is just very bad. I guess for a reason that some people call them Bugthesda, itā€™s not only trolls doing that.

I love this studio but man, get that goddamned QA in order.

Aaah, you are playing the old version? I was reading your posts and was confused, it works for my friend who plays it a lot. But, he has the AE upgrade.

Also, I had no serious issues back in the day when i 100% the game on the 360. Some people (javier) manage to break everyhing :wink:

3 Likes

I never had an issue either when playing on 360, PC or Series X. Javier should get into QA for Bethesda.

2 Likes

Yeah, itā€™s still the SE. I was content with the free Creation Club items, and maybe was gonna upgrade much later on.

There are someā€¦theories by folks on Reddit, YouTube comments that BGS bugged the SE main menu on purpose to make people upgrade to UE. I know BGS did someā€¦shit in the Fallout 76 days but I donā€™t want to go that far. I wanna have faith the team fixes it for the SE owners.

Haha, yesā€¦ yes he should. :phil_lmao:

2 Likes

Nah, thatā€™s crazy talk. But get the AE upgrade when you can, itā€™s very nice Iā€™m told.

(I did, and shoved it right into the backlog lol. :wink: )

Yeah all the CC stuff is in there, but sadly thatā€™s about it. Visually nothing was improved at all. Right now Iā€™m also fully into Halo and some other non gaming things, so yeahā€¦it would go into the backlog here as well, haha.

The thing is, when AE launched, the SE got a patch, I installed and all was fine. I was able to start the Saints and Seducers quests from CC, main menu was fine, all good.

But that late December patch ruined the main menu. It worked fine before, i donā€™t get at all what went wrong but I hope they find out soon because itā€™s honestly taking way too long.

That must have been right before the holidays, so maybe its just taking a bit longer to fix due to that? Iā€™m sure they wonā€™t leave it like that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Personally, I liked Watch Dogs a lot and the original is the still the best of the trilogy. Division was great but Division 2 is better. FC Primal was freaking awesome. New Dawn was meh. Battlefield 5 campaign was solid. I enjoyed it. Same for Infinite Warfare. Anthem combat/gameplay and visuals wise was excellent but so many stupid design decisions for that game killed it. Loved The Order 1886. Biomutant has a great world but itā€™s too outdated in itā€™s design and way too many aspects to the combat/gameplay. It should have been simplified.

It seems like many games were disappointments for you. Outside of a few games, I was mostly satisfied. Last generation was the best generation I had since SNES/Genesis. I canā€™t really complain. And best of all, this generation is already surpassing last generation for me in the same time frame and I only expect it to get even better. Only negative are game delays but as long as the games are great, im perfectly fine with it as they all can take the time they need.

2 Likes

danganronpa on xbox + gamepass

5 Likes

Is this new? i just checked the Just added section on gamepas pc and i see Danganronpa on it. It says its playable on xbox too

Edit: lmao

1 Like

https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9N07T7TGP6JG

Dragonrapa: Trigger Happy Havoc Anniversary Edition is available now on Game Pass out of nowhere

4 Likes

Seems like a bunch of BC games are going on sale. Im tempted to get Midnight Club.

4 Likes

Ok. You canā€™t tell me Xbox isnā€™t trying to get Japanese back on board. At this point, you have to point at Atlus (and Arc) to blame for not porting.

1 Like