XboxEra Community Hangout |OT6| New Year, Same Three Topics

I hope Xbox works to get Inscryption on Xbox. They have been bringing all the awesome cards games to Xbox and I love grinding them for achievements.

So the dying light 2 trophy/achievment list leaked. There are online achievments but at least they are very easy and doable

Hmmā€¦ I see nothing that would add up to 500 hours to complete the list. Thereā€™s not even a ā€œget ALL endingsā€ achievement. What a weird thing that ended up becoming.

1 Like

To give more context, itā€™s probably an engine bug and not fixable. The unofficial Skyrim Patch team looked into it and couldnā€™t fix the bug.

Is the Midnight Club the one thatā€™s narrated by that rapper Birdman? I remember playing that one a bunch back on PS2 I believe.

Good news, if thatā€™s true

Fuck yes letā€™s gooooooo

Whatā€™d you think about Sword Saint Isshin boss battle?

IMO easy top 3 boss battles ever in all of gaming for me. Just perfect crystallization and test of all the mechanics and style in the game crescendo-ing in a beautiful moonlit field against a warrior brought back from the dead to his prime. I just love the focus on more Humanoid bosses in Sekiro over big monsters like in Bloodborne or to an extent Dark Souls.

Thanks for the reminder. Nice list. Bought Sonic Unleashed, Munchs Oddysee and Nights. And Rayman 3 because Ubisoft cant get their shit together and continue after Rayman Legends.

Small problem for us German users. Looks like our versions of Saints Row and Hells Highway have no price reduction. Have to check on my 360.

Can we get this to Xbox , pretty please Spike Chunsoft?

This 3D action RPG looks nice.

8 Likes
1 Like

Clown-only*

4 Likes

Lmaooo, SE is a joke these days.

What the hell is happening at SE?

The Office Lol GIF

Itā€™s for both collection. 1.5 + 2.5 collection for $40 and 2.8 collection for $50. Both games are $10 cheaper than on Xbox.

Omg MS buying Activision Blizzard??

Out of nowhere lol

1 Like
11 Likes

I know thereā€™s a thread for acquisition talk but I sincerely hope MS cleans house with all the grossness going on a ActiBlizz.

1 Like

With that acquistion, Microsoft would have a passive interest even by japanese companies, leaving out the now western behemoth would be considered reckless.

Also, they will use that power to wrestle over Gamepass on Nintendo and Playstation, thatā€™s for sure.

EDIT: Ah yes, the assholes at the windows will definetely break even more the Gamepass launcher for jealouness.

I never want to hear this stupid shit about Phil ā€œwe are evaluating all aspects of our relationship with Activision Blizzard and making ongoing proactive adjustmentsā€ Spencer beeing soft ever again. He is a cold blooded assassin.