XboxEra Community Hangout |OT6| New Year, Same Three Topics

Hope it’s still in Game Pass by then, not trying to buy the game and DLC lol. That reminds me… I don’t think I beat it yet. Will need to check.

It’s fake

It might be leaving soon, since it entered a year ago. I still need to finish it too.

1 Like

People can’t actually start believing that SoT 2 would be a real thing, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

The first game is doing well enough and on top of that they gotta figure out wtf they’ll do with/for Everwild.

just saw it. very elaborate Discord fake, this takes some effort.

I could see “Sea of Thieves 2” just being the point where they break compatibility with last gen. It wouldn’t be smart to make a real sequel and have to rebuild the player base though.

Knew it was fake straight away haha, it’s easy to fiddle with the name of games so not to hard to see the mode and w/e. If it was true, it wouldn’t have lasted for more than 2 hours before they got into shit being a content creator.

2 Likes

I played the demo and then the full game in Game Pass. After a few hours, loved it and bought it digitally for $60. I’m day one for the expansion. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Finally convinced my friend that was holding out for a ps5 to be available to get the XSS to fulfill her next gen needs.

She’s absolutely loving it, a very casual gamer too so she’s never heard of Gamepass before, it blew her mind when I explained the concept of it to her.

It’s personally my first time ever seeing it in person too and I can’t believe how tiny it is, the design team are some mad lads for this.

13 Likes

Bought one for a friend and when I saw in person I was like how the hell did they manage to put all that tech in pretty much a small shoe box :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

:joy:

12 Likes

Let’s never talk about this again. Ever.

4 Likes

Uff.

Whats happening in Ukraine is also worsening this I imagine.

Edit: or will make it worse.

May I asked why haha

Psychonauts 2 was such a gem. I wish we had more games like it.

1 Like

Of all 3 next gen consoles from a design pov series s is my favorite

1 Like

I didn’t feel any inspiration to finish it. And because I was swamped in work these past few weeks I had a great excuse. Should’ve been published early February… lol.

2 Likes

Series S and XCloud were brilliant decisions in hindsight.

4 Likes

And already having a foot in the pc landscape.

I imagine this will speed up Sony’s pc inititative

1 Like

very appealing to the eye

1 Like