XboxEra Community Hangout |OT6| New Year, Same Three Topics

But oooooh boy, if that were to happen…

1 Like

Understatement lmao

Oh but I get you though. Dogs can be the most kind souls you can imagine, but they can be ruined by a wrong owner who didn’t learn him right from wrong or people that know that their dog can be unpredictable and still let him off the leash. I have my dog on the leash most of the time here but plenty dogs go to Lara and she definitely doesn’t always like it, I tell this to the owners and they go…meh.

If you can refuse those routes, go for it!

3 Likes

Oh man, if that happens…PS fans won’t be…Thrilled :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

IMO, given the MC for the last game, 92 is probably the floor for the next GoW and it will only score that low if something goes “wrong”.

Agreed.

I’m going with 92 on OC. GOW 2018 is a 94 on OC so a few points lower.

I would say he’s overacting all things considered. I mean Elder Scrolls fans have been waiting since 2011 for new content while Fallout fans have had 2 games, an incredibly successful mobile game, a tv show on the horizon, a board game, a tabletop RPG, and a rumored sequel to a game that many people regard as the greatest RPG of all time.

Compare this to Elder Scrolls fans who have gotten an MMO, a card game, and a mobile game. Both of which aren’t supported anymore. Hell, we barely have any information on TES6 other than a 30 second teaser and a scribble in the Starfield trailer that suspiciously looks like Hammerfell and High Rock

So yes I would say he’s overreacting, sure a new game would be cool but could we at least get TES6 or Starfield first before clamoring for another Fallout.

1 Like

Was that Omni? did he say that again lately? it was maybe 2 years ago that I’ve seen him dispute such a scenario.

I remember Nick talking about the From PS5 game rumor but I also remember him mentioning another rumor about Bluepoint making Bloodborne 2…could this be the same project? aka Bluepoint is indeed developing BB2 and the other source heard about BB2 and assumed that it’s a From project when BP was always the one making it. :thinking:

I dunno but I have a feeling that BP is making either Demon’s Souls 2 or Bloodborne 2. DeS remake was probably the project to test the waters on how they can handle a game like this. :man_shrugging:

Maybe I’m tired, but it looks like the other forum is rejecting the idea that Xbox is doing well enough with Elden Ring due to percentage gap. Therefore, everyone has become a Math Wizard. Can we just get along?

2 Likes

Look for an earlier response from @Knottian who gives a better breakdown for Fallout76 than whatever the false meltdowns by the clickbait chasing and hating YouTubers provide. Not sure if it’s in this thread or a different one, probably a different one.

3 Likes

Overreacting draws views.

4 Likes

BP working on BB2 was rumored a while back by a couple of insiders I believe

Yeah, I think that was the user.

He recently stated it again and said the situation didn’t change.

Something along the lines of: “That was debunked a long time ago.”

Don’t ask for a source, it would take a too long to search for that.

1 Like
1 Like

Such none news…

It should be obvious that negotiations of a potential acquisition could delays some things.

I think it’s more that they are using it as an excuse. Had to happen by Dec, talks began in Nov. What were they doing Jan thru Nov? Lol

6 Likes

https://steamdb.info/app/889750/

I wonder how many copies Square seriously expect from this…

They collected a Sony check, they don’t care.

Doubt Platinum gets a cent of that check either.

Found it!

5 Likes
4 Likes