XboxEra Community Hangout |OT6| New Year, Same Three Topics

Isnt there a number with gamepass they want to get to first

1 Like

If they convert every Gold member to Game Pass Tier 1, they can reach good GP numbers (at least until the Gold subscription expires hehe)

Sadly, it may not be the last.

1 Like

Microsoft shouldn’t be though as the game appears to be trash.

It was originally a full PS4 exclusive and now appears to be a timed console exclusive for PS4/PS5.

Great numbers for Elden Ring. It’s funny though, in general, the highest rated games are rarely of any interest to me. lol

I wonder what the PS4/PS5 ratio is. I would think those that know would buy the PS4 version and play that on PS5 in order to get 60FPS.

87 is a great score for GT 7 considering the fact that the series has been on a decline for the last several installments. If GOWR doesn’t hit 90+, the meltdowns will be insane but hilarious to watch.

Pretty much this.

I saw it and laughed. If GOWR gets under 90, it will definitely be worse than what it’s been for HFW.

What a shame too initially looked great could of been something i would try at some point knowing platinum

Yep more content for me haha i love laughing at these idiots who set their lives on these reviews especially with how they essentially set their online lives to these scores

1 Like

Square Enix should pay Microsoft to put this on Game Pass.

10 Likes

It started promising with the first trailer. I remember thinking “Damn. No Xbox.” Now I’m like “Phew. No Xbox.” Can’t believe the game was moneyhatted. Wonder what’s Forspoken’s fate.

Not sure about great fit, if the game is trash, although that might be a little too extreme, we’ll see.

The worse part is that if they love the game themselves (like I do with HFW for the most part), what does it even matter? I will never understand that. But whatever. To each their own I guess.

Nah, keep that off Game Pass. We don’t need more Crossfire X’s.

4 Likes

Game Pass Tier 1 requires Gold. So they lose that revenue. I don’t see them dropping gold until 40m - 50m.

1 Like

Someone with a confirmed history of FS sources said on Era, that there is no PlayStation exclusive game in development.

Take that as you will.

8 Likes

I deliver packages for Amazon and people are constantly sicking their dogs on me whenever I deliver to rural driveways. This is probably more of an American problem since paranoia of strangers is heightened here. It’s been causing me a lot of stress.

2 Likes

What the …yeah that is something that thankfully doesn’t happen here. That’s not good, like at all.

Yeah sorry didn’t mean to get triggered like that, I’m just stressed lately. I’m not sure what to do, maybe I can refuse rural routes but I’m worried Amazon will have repercussions if I do. It’s not even dogs that are the root problem, it’s like Bowie says ‘I’m afraid of Americans’. Midwest rural America is the most American of the Americans lol.

1 Like

Matty overreacting or are things fire for 76?

I say…start on a mainline Fallout, but what do I know.

1 Like

Yea ultimately for me it matters on what games i want and the product thats being offered to me not some arbitrary score thats ultimately opinion based

Wonder how much GOW:R will score on metacritic. What I saw from the trailer definitely didn’t seem like much changed (well, aside from the new story).

Not that I care of course but I found funny how these people had tied their personalities with a brand that much to a point they even feel a “bad” review is like a personal attack.

1 Like

Yea im thinking mid to high 80s which is a good score in my opinion theres nothing wrong with that

1 Like