XboxEra Community Hangout |OT6| New Year, Same Three Topics

Funny enough, in Japan, it won’t be much of a difference since the Series consoles are almost the same lifetime sale as Xbox One. That aside, GP would definitely help.

1 Like

Both games are trash. Rather they get those than Bioshock.

1 Like

Lips Are Sealed Shut Up GIF by VH1

So annoying to have friends that just only want to play multiplayer games and wont leave me alone whenever Im playing a singleplayer game.

Like bro I dont wanna play Siege for the 900th time since launch right now.

2 Likes

Quick Resume sure comes in handy for me when it comes to that. Not to mention, there will be times where one of them goes AFK, so either I go back to play a single player game or another multiplayer with remaining friend(s).

Its not even that its the constant pestering when I clearly dont wanna join and play from the kind of people who never play singleplayer games.

I was just saying how useful it is to me, but I understand. Interesting, this proves multiplayer is essential. Well, that’s no surprise, but funny how Sony had all the time in the generation, but now, they want to jump in.

Appear Offline. Use it all the time.

On xbox its so easy to see when people are forcing it lol.

Disable notifications.

Can you stop taggging me in stupid shit like this please?

I’m not a trained monkey here to melt down for your amusement.

1 Like

my neighbor kid plays Apex and he literally forced me to uninstall some big games to make space for Apex and play with him. I was like bruh I fucking hate BR games and I played Apex at launch, it was good but not for me, but naah “no bro you should check it out now it’s so much better” and I played a few matches and it’s the same fucking Battle Royale game it’s always been, so idk why he even bothered. He hasn’t been talking to me for a few days now nor asked me to play with him lmfaooo I feel a bit sad but also relieved smh. Instead I just get to play TW3 and enjoy it at my pace.

Agreed! its so good! Been a few years since ive played it but its one of the most well put together fan games out there

1 Like

Started playing Bugsnax to take a break from Metroid and all I can say is:

BUNGER BUNGER BUNGER BUNGER

2 Likes

I bet you meant banger

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I don’t see Capcom taking these deals. As far as I know their only moneyhat is SFV, which kind of isn’t a moneyhat, because IIRC Capcom wasn’t doing well when the game was being developed, so Sony stepped in and offered to partially fund the game in exchange for permanent console exclusivity. This isn’t like the other moneyhat situations and Capcom is doing a lot better nowadays thanks to the massive success of MHW (multiplat) and better RE games (remember SFV was 2015 so it was before all this stuff, also remember that despite the massively heavy Sony marketing deal on RE Village, they did not have exclusivity to the game)

2 Likes

I think the worst that can happen is no game pass for at least a year or worse, ever.

2 Likes

I think that this was a probably a good indication that Capcom will probably (and hopefully) stay away from those deals, there is no way that Sony didn’t propose a moneyhat for RE8…I am sure they’d love having the next big RE as a timed exclusive. Capcom probably declined the offer and that is why they ended up with just the marketing deal with Sony to heavily associate the game with PS5 which was most likely the next best thing.

Though to be honest SF6 & DD2 will be the big tests for this for obvious reasons. :crossed_fingers:

If Switch 2 is out by the time MHW2 is coming out… then MHW2 exclusive to Sony is impossible lol.

1 Like

Nah he meant bunger lol